Kleemann Cls 50k S8
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to VWvortex - The Volkswagen Enthusiast Website.
    You're currently browsing VWvortex site as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation. VWvortex has over 750,000+ registered users discussing a wide variety of Volkswagen related topics. Take a minute to sign up to enjoy all the features of VWvortex.
    The Car Lounge

Kleemann Cls 50k S8

KLEEMANN CLS 50K S8 featuring the new aerodynamic body kit for the CLS model range

KLEEMANN has created a most desirable car in the form of the new CLS 50K S8. This beautifully styled four-door has the aesthetics of a coupe and the practicality of a saloon and in full KLEEMANN trim it is powered by a V8 Kompressor engine, which generates an output of 404 kW/595 Hp and 770 Nm of torque.

The power of the V8 engine is mainly due to the efficiency of the KLEEMANN Kompressor system. In addition the ECU of the CLS engine is reprogrammed and application specific Super Sport camshafts are fitted. To further improve the engines gas flow the 5.0 litre V8 is mounted with tubular headers in stainless steel and a complete dual stainless steel exhaust system utilizing four steel racing catalysts. As the finishing touch to it all, the KLEEMANN CLS 50K S8 exhaust system comes with two Trapezoid-shaped rear mufflers.

The engine conversion gives the car great performance and the KLEEMANN Limited Slip Differential (LSD) secures maximum wheel traction. The acceleration from standstill to 100 km/h is 4,7 seconds and 200 km/h is reached after just 13,5 seconds. The maximum speed is electronically limited to 300 km/h.

To meet the big performance potential of the KLEEMANN CLS 50K S8, KLEEMANN has developed various upgrades in terms of wheels, suspension and brakes.

Driving dynamics are enhanced by a KLEEMANN developed electronic body lowering module (EBL) for the standard AIRMATIC DC suspension. The EBL lowers the ride height by up to 35 millimetres. In addition to adding a stunning look to the car the lowered ride height and the firmer suspension provided by the KLEEMANN Suspension Tuning Module improves cornering agility by reducing body roll.
      For the CLS 350 with conventional springs and dampers KLEEMANN provides a Speed Sensitive sports suspension with lower springs and progressive dampers.

The safety aspect is handled by the KLEEMANN high performance brake system, which is designed for maximum deceleration and high fading resistance. Fitted with the largest KB-3 KLEEMANN High Performance brake system the KLEEMANN CLS features 396 x 36 mm vented and cross-drilled two-piece brake discs with six piston forged callipers in the front, and 342 x 28 mm vented and cross-drilled two-piece brake discs with four piston forged callipers in the rear. All KLEEMANN brake systems come with separate left and right discs.

The KLEEMANN CLS 50K S8 comes with a choice between the classic two-piece TM-5 and the three-piece forged TS-6 light alloy wheel, which can be fitted to the car in sizes ranging from 18- to 20-inches in diameter. The largest possible combination is the KLEEMANN TS6 alloy wheel in size 9.5JX20 for the front axle with 255/30 ZR 20 tires, and 11X20 with 305/25 ZR 20 tires on the rear.

The powerful-looking wheels comply well with the aerodynamic enhancement parts available for the new coupe. The KLEEMANN front spoiler is made from high quality materials and is easily attached to the production bumper. Besides emphasizing the cars intriguing design it also ads a more sporty and attractive look. The spoiler features integrated air ducts for cooling of the front brakes and reduces lift on the front axle which improves directional stability at high speed. The rear spoiler consists of two diffuser channels and makes provision for the KLEEMANN rear mufflers.

The boot lid spoiler is designed to provide down force on the rear axle and its design complies perfectly with the lines and curves of the car.

Another focal point of refining the KLEEMANN CLS 50K S8 is the interior. KLEEMANN offers an extensive programme ranging from full leather to a combined leather/alcantara interior. The KLEEMANN programme also includes a wide selection of individual accessories such as illuminated entrance panels with KLEEMANN logo, and an ergonomic KLEEMANN sports steering wheel with a choice of leather, leather/wood or leather/carbon trim. The finishing touch to the interior is genuine wooden or carbon inlays on the dashboard, centre console and door covers which creates a sporty yet comfortable and exclusive feeling.

Specifications KLEEMANN CLS 50K S8

Engine: V8
      Displacement: 4966 cc
      No. of valves: 24
      Transmission: 7 speed automatic
      Bhp: 595 Hp @ 5.800 rpm
      Max torque: 770 Nm @ 2.000 rpm
      Compressor: 0.5 bar
      Wheels: TS6 light alloy 9,5JX20 front
      TS6 light alloy 11x20 rear
      Tyres: 255/30 ZR 20 front
      305/25 ZR 20 rear

Performance
      Maximum speed (Limited): 300 km/h
      Acceleration 0-100 km/h: 4.7 seconds
      Acceleration 0-200 km/h: 13.5 seconds

Re: Kleemann Cls 50k S8 (houstonspeedfreek)

what the hell do you do with 770nm of torque? damn
      You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean doesn’t become dirty

quci marfuka, but i dont liek the looks

Re: Kleemann Cls 50k S8 (GTI628V)

Quote, originally posted by GTI628V »

The same thing you do with the S/CL/SL65's 1,000Nm of torque...brag.

Quote, originally posted by GTI628V »

Simple...

"I may look like I am doing nothing, but at the cellular level, I'm quite busy!"

Need a quality DSG service for under $200 in North Jersey-NE Pa? Contact hevster1@yahoo.com.

Re: Kleemann Cls 50k S8 (houstonspeedfreek)

id rather have a brabus
      VW/Audi/German Car T-Shirts - CHEAP ----> http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...7#post82955767

The CLS is such a great looking car - better looking than anything BMW or Audi has out right now IMHO.

That car is gorgeous.

Re: (RavinJetta)

The styling looks great IMO.

Re: (deepspeed12)

Rear wheels could be bigger, or have some dish?

Kev

Banned

Take it to Autobahn and race Carerra GT.

Re: Kleemann Cls 50k S8 (marzen)

Good looking car with a terrible name
      I changed my avatar so not to be confused with La Ferrari

Re: Kleemann Cls 50k S8 (GTurboI)

Now with free can of turd polish!

I keed I keed, but styling-wise, No sir, I don't like it.

Delete that awful spoiler.

Re: (juice)

I usually dont agree ,but yea delete the spoiler not necessary

Re: (Impeccable)

i can do without the kit/wheels - but i still love the CLS

That's the first spoiler that I've seen on a CLS that looks like it flows with the original design.

Major

Re: (job)

With BRABUS K8 tuning power output of the CLS 55’s 5.5-liter supercharged V8 engine jumps from standard 476 hp / 350 kW to 530 hp / 390 kW at 6,400 rpm. Peak torque grows to 775 Nm at just 3,000 rpm. After the BRABUS power infusion the CLS 55 sprints to 100 km/h in just 4.3 seconds and passes the 200-km/h mark after exactly 13.6 seconds on its way to an electronically limited top speed of 310 km/h.

Modified by vio at 11:05 PM 6-24-2005

I think I might have to pick the brabus styling but only by a little bit. Its a little more subtle and looks a little less "dressed up." regardless, the line running from the front wheel well to the tail light is gorgeous

Re: (juiceski12)

I have said it once and will say it again, after I sell our Maxima this for sure will be our next car.

Damn...

Re: Kleemann Cls 50k S8 (90 GT-G60)

Quote, originally posted by 90 GT-G60 »

Simple...

Well, in this case, i'd have to say it's more like....

Re: Kleemann Cls 50k S8 (SuperchargedLSS)

I think I would rather have the normal CLS55 AMG. Mercedes knows how to make a good bodykit.

Re: Kleemann Cls 50k S8 (SuperchargedLSS)

Quote, originally posted by SuperchargedLSS »

Well, in this case, i'd have to say it's more like....

hahah..but thats a renntech car..

VW/Audi/German Car T-Shirts - CHEAP ----> http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...7#post82955767

Re: Kleemann Cls 50k S8 (pagermancarlover)

Lose the spoiler and the wheels and it looks good

Banned

Re: Kleemann Cls 50k S8 (enriquejcu)

I seen better body kits and spoilers on local riced out Civics....that car is just terrible IMO. Just me though.