VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Greenville chitty chatty thread

159K views 2K replies 111 participants last post by  Kloving5891 
#1 · (Edited)
Greenville's new official Chitty Chatty thread. Open to all, come in say hi. Bunch a good people here already. Enjoy and welcome!

#5 ·
Got some more peeps.. just lazy about the interwebz.. we are going to put together a meet soon, and also meet and cruise to the Chiefs VW SummerBash for the first weekend of August.

Lookin for more dubbers in the Greenville/Upstate area! Where u at?? :wave:

#19 ·
Nice not to far at all!

So are there any meets, show/shines, anything going on.... getting cabin fever:peace:
Yeah for real, Idk of anything locally.. but we could always put something together.

Just went to a aircooled show in flowery branch ga. Another aircooled show next sunday (the 25th) at vw parts in central. There will be a few watercooled. I'll have both out.
Ill be there in central Sunday next week! Looking for a 1600cc motor for my 72 beetle if anybody knows where I can find one..

#20 ·
Talk to lee next sunday, hes the guy that owns the parts store. Some say hes expensive, i buy all my stuff from him and it comes back. Super nice guy once you get to know him. He does a lot of motor building.
You looking for a single or dual port?

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5267081-65-beetle-build-thread...
I'll have that and should have my cabby out. Sure it will be the only one.

#27 ·
Very nice Cabby! Ill def. have to show up this sunday for sure.

i am actually gonna be down there for like 2 days so i can sign my lease either next week or the week after. maybe i can meet up with some of you guys? it would be like a monday to wednesday deal tho. i still have to finish my car for the drive down at the end of next month and there is alot to do still on it.
Ill be in town around greenville, just let me know and we can chill.

im off thursday and friday this week...down for something..beats being bored in easley.
:thumbup: But easley is such a action packed town lol!

You could always hang out at the new walmart!

You gonna be able to make Lee's, sunday? I'm excited, it's pretty much the debut of my beetle.
lol, I remember those days! Parkin lot pimpin!

Who knew that this thread would actually take off.. You guys should find me on Facebook, (Justin Davis) I can add you to our Dope Dubs group on FB. :wave:

#23 ·
i am actually gonna be down there for like 2 days so i can sign my lease either next week or the week after. maybe i can meet up with some of you guys? it would be like a monday to wednesday deal tho. i still have to finish my car for the drive down at the end of next month and there is alot to do still on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.