VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

What did you do to your MK6 Jetta today?

7M views 47K replies 3K participants last post by  AustinHarmon 
#1 ·
I just traded in my CW MKV R32 for a Jetta SE 2.5 with Automatic :) I've been searching around here for a few days and can't really find but 1 or 2 pics of user's rides. So... Post up your pics of your 2011 Jetta Sedan with our without mods.

Also, just wondering, does anyone know if the ALL Jetta SE's come with 'leatherette' or do some have cloth.
:thumbup:

#34,487 ·
Hell yeah! Looking good.

Finally went and picked mine up from the coater, not coated though, just blasted. :banghead: Got sick of waiting and said I'm picking them up whether they're done or not and I dropped them to a friend of a friend to finish. He said a week, so we will see.

#34,489 ·
Wow, I haven't been here in a while! Well I did sell my Mk6 and ended up getting a R32... GTR. It's been a good run with my MK6 and I think I achieved everything I wanted with the car. Changed my IG name to GO_GTR from WhiteOnRice25. I'll be back in the VW game soon enough though! :thumbup:

#34,492 ·
What wheels were they? I was planning on ordering VMRs from them.
I had ordered a set of VMR v705 18x8 ET45 from them, but their stock status wasn't updated until my order was made.

In order to check stock of VMR wheels, I highly recommend contacting VMR directly. ECS takes your order, forwards it to VMR, and then VMR ships the wheels. ECS doesn't keep a warehouse stocked with wheels.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.