VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Official sowo '13 fs/wtb thread

70K views 156 replies 118 participants last post by  jkroll 
#1 ·
#143 ·
shirts for sale, "I :heart: 'em shaved, will have one on, so hit me up if you want one $10

#148 ·
What's up guys?! I've got a pair of 16" BBS RS lips for sale. 34 hole 1" original BBS lips.

One is pretty much perfect (needs polishing and has some nicks here and there but polishing would take care of those). The other is slightly bent but looks like it would straighten out easily.

$75 for the better one, $50 for the bent one. Prices are obo.

#150 ·
Who has some mk1 coils?? I want! Cash in hand!! Text me 757-541-7377

I also still have this stuff with me!!

Mk1 westy wood dash bezel $20
1.6td oil pan and oil pump $50
1.6 oil pan $20
1.6 NA diesel injector lines $20
Mk1 single round badgeless grill!!! $40

#153 ·
Selling this very nice used exhaust system off a mk6 golf TDi. Comes with everything in pictures and two new tips. I got this for an ex girlfriend and well you can put together why I don't need it anymore.

Very nice system, expensive muffler and resonator by Aero. New clamps to go along with the system as well, will bolt right to a DPF deleted car or can be modified to fit one with a DPF.

Pictures should answer any questions, I will deliver to SOWO if I have a deposit or paid in full.

Price is $400obo

Best way to contact is my cell, call or text 757-714-0006

#155 · (Edited)
FS: mk5 white rabbit front bumper and grille. $150 Its in good condition.. missing one lower fog grille and vw emblem. Otherwise everything is there. Couple of minor scuffs but nothing significant. Rather not ship but could deliver to EuExperience if prepaid.

Might consider trades for mk5 items.. might. Will post pics soon..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.