The Walking Dead Season 4 starts Fall 2013
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to VWvortex - The Volkswagen Enthusiast Website.
    You're currently browsing VWvortex site as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation. VWvortex has over 750,000+ registered users discussing a wide variety of Volkswagen related topics. Take a minute to sign up to enjoy all the features of VWvortex.
    Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

The Walking Dead Season 4 starts Fall 2013

‘The Walking Dead’ season 4 is ‘the best season yet,’ says director

There’s already high praise coming in for The Walking Dead season 4 via someone very close to its production.

The Walking Dead special effects supervisor Greg Nicotero says in a new interview with AMC that season 4 of their hit zombie show is “the best season yet.” Nicotero directed The Walking Dead‘s season 4 premiere episode.

In this new behind-the-scenes video covering the first few days of The Walking Dead’s season 4 production, the crew discuss new showrunner Scott Gimple as well. Crew members note that before getting the job of showrunner, Gimple wrote two of the show’s critical episodes: “Clear,” in which Rick finds Morgan, as well as the episode in season 2 where Sophia comes out of the barn as a zombie.

For the season 4 premiere, Gimple wrote an action sequence that co-executive producer Denise Hill thinks is “going to be really really spectacular.”

The crew also tell a great story of how they offered Nicotero the directing job for season 4, episode 1 but he mistakenly missed their big announcement.

“We have an obligation to our audience to keep it fresh,” says Nicotero later in the video. “We have some new people coming in I’m really excited about. There’s some great character turns, some really good twists, that will really delight the fans.”

Some of the new characters, as alluded to in the b-roll of the below video, include those who weren’t series regulars in season 3 but now are in season 4. Namely: Tyreese, Sasha, and Beth.

The Walking Dead season 4 begins airing this fall on AMC. The cast and crew will hit San Diego Comic-Con next month to talk about the show with fans. It’s expected they’ll share an exact premiere date and first-look trailer.
      http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dea...e-walking-dead

w00t w00t I can't freakin wait!
      MK3 Golf Trek | MK4 Jetta VF VR6 | MK3 GTi VR6T | MK4 R32 | MK4 GLi | MK5 Rabbit

I'll continue to hate watch this for another season. Maybe they can squeeze in more than 3 episodes of actual content this time
      Gentlemen, you had my curiosity. But now you have my attention.

I will give this another season before I decide to can it. I hope it is better than last season.
      Th(e/a)n

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
      I'll continue to hate watch this for another season. Maybe they can squeeze in more than 3 episodes of actual content this time
      me too!
      Check out my Garage build thread 2008.5 GTI 2.0 TSI 6MT / APR K04 V3.1, APR IC, CTS 3" turbo back, Carbonio full intake, GFB DV+, BSH TB pipe, SB Stg2 Endurance clutch, BSH mounts, DG Shortshifter, FFM bracket bushings, Forge big knob, Koni coils, Coolingmist CMGS Meth injection, USRT spacer (DO3 & Snow 100 nozzles), 19" Miro stp3's, Centric rotors, Stoptech pads and TyrolSport bushings

I still enjoy it... looking forward to its return
      1 3 4 5 7 8 8 9 10 15 16 23 32 37 42 44 49

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve"

Yeah, I am eagerly awaiting season four.
      "Do you know the terror of he who falls asleep?
      To the very toes he is terrified, because the ground gives way under him, and the dream begins."
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche

A great series (one of my favorite). I love it...

It seems the government is currently saying, "While we're conducting this unspecified, unwarranted surveillance, we're totally thinking about how to not violate the 4th Amendment that we're currently violating. Because terrorism."

Is it Fall yet?
      To the very toes he is terrified, because the ground gives way under him, and the dream begins."
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche

I can't wait for Season 4. Hopefully it's not another Season 2.

Last night I caught an episode of previous season they were showing in black and white. I didn't really like it. Prefer the color of the show. The old dude with the Gilligan hat was in the one I saw...reminded me how glad I am he was killed off the show
      Th(e/a)n

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Rick
      1994 Ford Tempo GL

That was an interesting preview.

It looks like a totally different show to me. Almost like a movie.

Yeah, that looked pretty good.
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche

The trailer is more exciting than last season.

Uh oh, D'Angelo Barksdale in the house.

What with all the poked out/injured eyes? Tyreese, tons of walkers, etc.

And where the hell is Carl? Or did I miss him?

Definitely looks better, but same damn storyline of "should we stay or should we go?"
      Gentlemen, you had my curiosity. But now you have my attention.

Smarter zombies coming to 'The Walking Dead'

SAN DIEGO (AP) — The zombies are adapting on "The Walking Dead."
      The fourth season trailer debuted at Comic-Con showed off a breed of stronger, savvier undead — or "walkers," as they're called on the hit AMC zombie apocalypse series — encroaching on the survivors at their prison enclave.
      "It's going to get insane very quickly," new show runner Scott Gimple said.
      "The Walking Dead" producers were joined by such cast members as Andrew Lincoln, Danai Gurira and Norman Reedus.
      In the footage shown at the pop-culture convention, the survivors' barricaded headquarters have been further fortified. However, increasingly more hordes are bombarding the gates, and they're not spreading out anymore.
      "Yeah, the walkers are no threat at all this season," joked executive producer Gale Anne Hurd after panel moderator and "Talking Dead" host Chris Hardwick suggested the zombies were simply animals.
      The clip also teased a catastrophic event inside the prison with multiple deaths. At the end of the trailer, Reedus' Daryl is shown driving a car and overhearing a voice on the radio whispering, "Those who arrive survive."
      "The Walking Dead" creator Robert Kirkman said the villainous Governor played by David Morrissey will return in the fourth season but when, how and why will be a mystery that runs throughout the season.
      "You've just gotta be on my side. If you're not on my side, you've gotta go," said Morrissey of his cutthroat character. "That's the deal with the Governor."
      Several fans suggested to the panel what they'd like to see in the new season, including Rick and Michonne hooking up and Carl offing the Governor.
      The fourth season will debut Oct. 13.
      http://tv.yahoo.com/news/smarter-zom...220737638.html

The trailer makes it look like a whole new show!

Looks like a good upcoming season.

Carl was in it toward the end... in a scene in the woods.

That was freakin awesome. Seriously brought a lot of excitement back for this show.
      1 3 4 5 7 8 8 9 10 15 16 23 32 37 42 44 49

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve"

Did anyone make out what the voice on the radio said?

Interesting to see "macon" in there. For those who played the video game knows,
      If they'll tie that in some how.

Looks good. Unfortunately, they just showed all of the action in season 4. The rest ill just be dragging on, boring, melodramatic bs!

I cant wait!!!
      Quote Originally Posted by Elbows View Post
      he's lucky he got out of the Sikh temple with his head. If I could have one culture of people on my side, I'd want the Sikhs/Gurkhas.

Quote Originally Posted by sassbs View Post
      Did anyone make out what the voice on the radio said?
      At the end of the trailer, Reedus' Daryl is shown driving a car and overhearing a voice on the radio whispering, "Those who arrive survive."

i pee'd a little during the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
      Uh oh, D'Angelo Barksdale in the house.
      Rick
      1994 Ford Tempo GL

First Cutty, now D'Angelo. Who's next, Omar?
      DCI

Quote Originally Posted by dangerkart View Post

i pee'd a little during the trailer.
      Yep, because we know what that means for the story!!!

The trailer looks awesome! Can't wait.

will i spoil watching the season 4 trailier if i havent watched any of S3 yet???? i finally finished season 2 this morning and the third one isnt on netflix yet and i NEEEEEED IT
      formerly TVarmy04 & DUBMANG
      SAPPERS LEAD THE WAY

Quote Originally Posted by sirswank View Post
      you're gonna run them regardless, so post pics when they're on. if they look stupid, we'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by DUB_MANGv2 View Post
      will i spoil watching the season 4 trailier if i havent watched any of S3 yet???? i finally finished season 2 this morning and the third one isnt on netflix yet and i NEEEEEED IT
      Probably. Watch season 3 first.
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche

so my initial thought was "what a long trailer, did I just watch all of season 4?" then realized I didn't see the governor? Or is he not in this season?
      Th(e/a)n

found a website to steam tv in hd! woot woot! ill be back on tract by tonite.
      SAPPERS LEAD THE WAY

you're gonna run them regardless, so post pics when they're on. if they look stupid, we'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by BlckBadged_SwissChee View Post
      Last night I caught an episode of previous season they were showing in black and white. I didn't really like it. Prefer the color of the show. The old dude with the Gilligan hat was in the one I saw...reminded me how glad I am he was killed off the show
      ****, me too. Haha
      I'm really just here for the pancakes.
      I'm Sorry Hachi... I love you.

I actually liked Dale.
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche

ahhh!

does anyone know of a streaming site i can catch Season3 ep15 ????? the site i watch them off of doesnt have a working link to it and i need it! so close to catching up.

btw a few questions...

1) why do all the zombies skulls seem so fragile that the smallest things can crush skulls?

2) is it because everyone is already infected that getting zombie blood on them (when the survivors have open cuts) doesnt affect them until they are dead/?

3) does anyone else think maggie is a hottie ?
      SAPPERS LEAD THE WAY

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast