The Offikial Random Observations and CSB Thread - Page 3569
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to VWvortex - The Volkswagen Enthusiast Website.
    You're currently browsing VWvortex site as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation. VWvortex has over 750,000+ registered users discussing a wide variety of Volkswagen related topics. Take a minute to sign up to enjoy all the features of VWvortex.
      Battled the traffic and luckily found a spot at the beach(plum island for you locals), get my son out and down the boardwalk. Then he LOST HIS MIND as soon as he touched the sand(the cool stuff by the water). So much for that. Maybe next time when mom is around.

Then we went and got pistachio gelato. He loved that.
      -Matt

Quote Originally Posted by 20thAna3282 View Post
      Battled the traffic and luckily found a spot at the beach(plum island for you locals), get my son out and down the boardwalk. Then he LOST HIS MIND as soon as he touched the sand(the cool stuff by the water). So much for that. Maybe next time when mom is around.

Check him for ticks. They don't spray there because of the bird sanctuary.
      Quote Originally Posted by @McMike View Post
      We can not be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by psykokid View Post
      Your client is a doofus, explain to said snowflake that this idea is tomfoolery and to either have the page numbers centered or on outer corners as it should be.
      Yeah, it is not happening if my name is associated with it. Just trying to understand the train of thought... like what has this person ever come across that is set up like that?
      Improving the signal-to-noise ratio

Quote Originally Posted by Time for a GTI View Post
      efrie, your kid is super white like my kids are. Be generous with the sunblock. I've taken my daughter out for 30 minutes with no sunblock and she'll get color. She's going to tan like a fork in a microwave.
      Hey I still tan like that, 33 years later. If I dont leave the house wearing spf eleventy million, I burn like the fire of a thousand suns. #thelightestshadofpale

Edit: appropriate avatar is appropriate. I burn easily, much like what I can only assume is an aircooled vanagon in that avatar.

I went to the beach last weekend with a friend and her kids. Little one (a year and a half) spent the whole time in the water throwing rocks and sticks for dog 2, and the big one (four and a half) spent the whole time climbing on the logs and building forts with his other friend, and dog 1.

The little one lost his **** when some passerby pointed out his feet must be wet, and that was the end of the trip to the beach. Not even the amount of Volkswagens on my shirt could console him (our friends are obviously other Volkswagen people. Because let's be real, all our friends are car people).

Just told the government to send me the details and let me really have a solid look at the job offer. Is it the right decision? Still don't know. But I still don't know if staying is the right decision, either. I have 5 days off to obsess about it some more! And hopefully catch some fish. Because forget adulting.
      If I were a supermarket lobster, I wouldn't wish for anything less than nuclear Armageddon.

Check him for ticks. They don't spray there because of the bird sanctuary.
      He's clean, but my skin is crawling now.

Also bought some short rib to smoke Saturday. Am excite.
      -Matt

Rabbit,

My wife and daughter got to eat Termini cookies yesterday. Jimmies rustled?

Best regards,
      T4
      We can not be trusted.

We can not be trusted.

My wife and son just got back. I got three pieces of Cristy's.
      SOLD '12 Mars Red MB C63 AMG, '15 Lapiz Blue VW Golf R, '13 Sepang Blue Audi S6, '11 Sprint Blue Audi S4, '08 Montego Blue BMW 135i, '04 Deep Blue Pearl VW R32

The Offikial Random Observations and CSB Thread

Candy Van = The Ram Prom Master?

Spotted a baby bunny in my back yard.

-Matt

Thanks for posting

I can see this happening.

I'm amazed I've seen so many new staffing companies. I sure wouldn't start one. None of the people have any experience in recruiting, and don't appear to be doing their homework.

Also think a lot of HR jobs will go too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got a notice from the DMV saying the Classic insurance policy on the Jaguar was terminated.

Ransacked my files and checkbook and realized I didn't pay it. Why? Because they put the invoice in the 10 page policy statement instead of mailing it later separately as they have done every year for the last 15 years.

I asked him why they notified the DMV and not me. "The DMV isn't paying you, why not let the guy with the checkbook know you need it?, I'm ready to pay you, let get this taken care of."

He told me that we would have to start from scratch with a new policy. I told him stuff like:

If I had to start from scratch, I might take a day or so and shop around.
      I might have made a comment about our relationship and asked why he was willing to throw it away after all we've been through together.
      I'm calling you to give you money. Do you want it?
      Thank GOD my car is on jackstands in the garage and I didn't get in an accident.

*gets put on hold*

Rob came back, took my credit card payment and I'm retroactive back to March.

Thanks Rob.

A beautiful Summer's Eve Sold Over Sticker's Avatar
      Geico's classic insurance department goofed and put liability only on my E9 for a few weeks. I was a bit pissed when I found that out. I'm sure they wouldn't have owned up to their mistake had something happened.
      Driving While Awesome Podcast. Give it a listen.
      Quote Originally Posted by bothhandsplease View Post
      Brendan told me to get the best discount, I had to send dick pics. I thought this was standard car buying practice.
      Quote Originally Posted by H.E. Pennypacker View Post
      Brendan and his all knowing heavy breathing baboon are correct.

Oh my F*&k. The garage space was sniped out from under me as a tenant wants to expand his space. Not even 24 hours. #pissed

I love The Backstreet Boys. Holla! leitloaf's Avatar
      Great success! I ripped a nasty fart in my office mere moments before one of my most loathed old man engineers came up to my office. That was so satisfying.

I skimmed the thread and saw the topic of tanning etc... I am so pale, I burn, peel, and end up more pasty white. And they call that a privilege? Sheesh!

deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties
      Quote Originally Posted by welderdood View Post
      Oh my F*&k. The garage space was sniped out from under me as a tenant wants to expand his space. Not even 24 hours. #pissed
      Nothing a few drums of gasoline and a blowtorch can't fix.
      A loving welcome from TCL

Quote Originally Posted by Metallitubby View Post
      Did you **** him?

Just got a notice from the DMV saying the Classic insurance policy on the Jaguar was terminated.

Ransacked my files and checkbook and realized I didn't pay it. Why? Because they put the invoice in the 10 page policy statement instead of mailing it later separately as they have done every year for the last 15 years.

I asked him why they notified the DMV and not me. "The DMV isn't paying you, why not let the guy with the checkbook know you need it?, I'm ready to pay you, let get this taken care of."

He told me that we would have to start from scratch with a new policy. I told him stuff like:

If I had to start from scratch, I might take a day or so and shop around.
      I might have made a comment about our relationship and asked why he was willing to throw it away after all we've been through together.
      I'm calling you to give you money. Do you want it?
      Thank GOD my car is on jackstands in the garage and I didn't get in an accident.

*gets put on hold*

Rob came back, took my credit card payment and I'm retroactive back to March.

Thanks Rob.
      Quote Originally Posted by Sold Over Sticker View Post
      Geico's classic insurance department goofed and put liability only on my E9 for a few weeks. I was a bit pissed when I found that out. I'm sure they wouldn't have owned up to their mistake had something happened.
      Damn insurance companies

Quote Originally Posted by welderdood View Post
      That sucks, 24 hours is ****ty notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Leitloaf View Post
      Great success! I ripped a nasty fart in my office mere moments before one of my most loathed old man engineers came up to my office. That was so satisfying.

I skimmed the thread and saw the topic of tanning etc... I am so pale, I burn, peel, and end up more pasty white. And they call that a privilege? Sheesh!
      I burn easy, but tan. But will not try and tan anymore. Don't want cancer or look like a prune when I get older.

I just watered my garden, came in and got a rain alert. I checked the weather before I went out and it was clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Code Red! View Post
      Nothing a few drums of gasoline and a blowtorch can't fix.
      Not my style my dood.

It's just such a freaking joke. Sends me a text Tues afternoon, I go and look at it yesterday and it was pretty ideal for my needs. Landlord's partner was iffy about renting to a Welder, but wtf ripping out from under me without even meeting with me first? ****, I would have had insurance and etc. I NEED a space and need one soon. It's been two years without a space and it sucks. 1k a month for some ****ty garage space (no utilities) and that's a "deal" F. Fancy CT prices.......I give up

Taking a break while cleaning the Exploder

Texas Toast......ain't nothing wrong with that.
      It go down in the DM

I have had weapons grade gas all day today.

I'm ready to exile myself for it. Ugh!
      Quote Originally Posted by zukiphile View Post
      There is an area of a normal brain that lets the owner know the object works and needs to be left alone. Not all of us have it. It is like being colorblind.

Took out the old boat. 1988 VIP, hasn't been started in two years. Didn't even put the battery on a tender as it's been in climate controlled storage the entire time, started right up. Changed the oil, checked the belts, stuck her in the water and she started. I'm amazed, the battery is an interstate marine from 2009.

Time to clean it up and get it ready for the summer. Got it up to 58 today with my dad and I in it, that's plenty for a 19.5' boat with a 5.0L OMC (GM).

Instagram - efrie004

Won trivia night, bitches.
      Own a Chevrolet SS? Join the Official TCL Registry!

It's me, Rabbit, I promise.
      Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Dubber-GLI View Post
      NATORabbitCat5PizzaSand

I love The Backstreet Boys. Holla! leitloaf's Avatar
      What are some things you guys do for exercise?

Quote Originally Posted by Leitloaf View Post
      What are some things you guys do for exercise?
      Fap
      We can not be trusted.

Page 3569 of 3823 FirstFirst ... 25693069346935193559356535663567356835693570357135723573357936193669 ... LastLast