VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Youtube channels we should all know about?

42K views 230 replies 149 participants last post by  bombardi 
#1 ·
I love watching short reviews and clips and documentaries on youtube. So i'm always looking for well produced automotive related Youtube channels. Any out there that we should know about besides the obvious Drive/MotorTrend/TheSmokingTire/TopGear/etc..

#42 ·
Thank you.

I love watching/reading Frieburger.

#15 ·
All my go to car channels are listed.....But imma blow nordicalex out da water! She be trollin wit dat how to basic junk!:p.

Really though, thats just the channel where the guy slaps raw chickens and mashes stuff into the floor an whatnot, might be funny for a moment.... but ultimately a huge waste of bandwidth.

#21 ·
Check out GumballCGT. The page just started but Nick McMillen, the winner of this year's GT Academy on Spike is the owner/contributor. For example, he just drove the Radical SR8 at Snetterton last week. Right now, it's just GoPro in car footage but this page will be evolving. He has some cool ideas and plans for this.
I also want to add Autocar, Motor Trend, and Goodwood. I watch them along with the requisite Drive, Smoking Tire, EvoTV, Petrolicious, Electric Federal.

#43 ·
Cool thread, I've subscribed to a couple more.

Here's a few I didn't see mentioned (a few of them with street racing action).

Autocar
EverydayDriver
HighTechCorvette
M5boarddotcom
DragtimesInfo
ThatRacingChannel
TheBayAreaRacing
1320video
advevo
BadBowtieProductions

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.