2014 Acura TSX SE Black on Black 6 speed for Sale, 36,500 miles, $20,990 OBO
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to VWvortex - The Volkswagen Enthusiast Website.
    You're currently browsing VWvortex site as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation. VWvortex has over 750,000+ registered users discussing a wide variety of Volkswagen related topics. Take a minute to sign up to enjoy all the features of VWvortex.

2014 Acura TSX SE Black on Black 6 speed for Sale, 38,500 miles, $18,990 OBO

Ok so here's the story...picked up a nice 2014 Acura TSX SE 6 speed as a daily to replace a mkV I sold. I commute about 110 miles a day (90% highway) and I've had enough of a manual tranny at this point. Fun car sure thing, commuter have to pass.

No Tech Package, so no useless navigation.

The Good:

2014 last year of TSX - 38,500 miles, PRICE DROP $18,990 OBO.
      2 keys.
      Carpeted and All Weather floor mats.
      Thorough detail inside and out performed by me (one thing I'm good at).
      Brand new Continental DWS 06 tires all around oem size.
      Brand new drilled/slotted rotors/pads all around oem size and brake fluid changed.
      De-badged by me (previous owner removed everything but the special edition badge which I completed and removed any dealer decals).
      Oil/Filter changed twice in my ownership.
      Everything works/operates as it should. I had an older subwoofer box/amp professionally installed and the levels work with the OEM audio. The sub is not included but the wiring is there - plug and play for next owner.
      New Bosch ICON wiper blades.
      OEM trunk wing/spoiler installed.
      Previous owner plastidipped the front grill, I removed but left the Acura symbol in black.
      Purchased HPS short ram intake new in box not installed but included.
      STILL UNDER FACTORY WARRANTY!
      Clean Carfax - no accidents.

The Bad:

Previous owner had all the windows tinted, the rear window tint is peeling slightly. You can't really notice it but it's there full disclosure.
      The vehicle is black on black and there are a few blemishes here and there but nothing out of the ordinary for a 36k mile vehicle.
      There is currently a lien on the vehicle through Chase. I've just sold a car with a loan on it so I'm pretty familiar with the process. Basically the buyer sends full amount to the bank - bank sends title to me, I send to new owner. The bank will refund any balance to me directly so the buyer only has to provide one check.

I have a wedding coming up and found a replacement vehicle to hold me over. I need to do this fast. I have tons of pictures available by email to any interested party. I work in retail so my days off are typically Sundays and sometimes Thursdays.

Located in Central NJ. Thanks for looking!
      Last edited by Maddave10; 04-21-2017 at 03:37 PM. Reason: PRICE DROP

Update, short ram intake was professionally installed for fun - does have a nice growl to it. Stock parts included with sale.

Wedding around the corner price drop BUMP

Still available? I'm in Central NJ (Bridgewater). Had a 6 speed TSX in the past.

Vehicle still available...sorry took a while to respond literally just got back from honeymoon! Sent a PM, if you are still in the market/interested I'm happy to show the car. Reply to PM for contact info if you like.

Price drop for quick sale bump!!!!!