VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS 2004.5 VW Jetta GLI 1.8T 130K Chesapeake, VA $7,500

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  GLIck 
#1 ·
1.8T 6 spd manual. Mostly all original, except front driver Raxle and Koni Yellow shocks/struts. No deletes. Tried to keep as original as possible. VIN is 3VWSE69M74M124060

It's the 2004.5, which means stock sport suspension, brakes, and shifting; 18" BBS wheels; lower valances, Recaro seats, hard to find parts lol

Selling because I'm tired of the 6-8 hour detail sessions. I say I'm not going to do it this time, and then before you know it, I'm claying and polishing and spending way too much time. Beautiful car, though. Still runs like a dream.

No mechanical issues. Just replaced timing belt and water pump, so good to go on that. No engine or transmission issues, which would be the only other pain to come up. Original owner, all maintenance docs available. 2 cosmetic accidents and 1 major. Minor paint flaws in wheels still from accident. Some wilting in the cloth headliner and pillars. Needs a new floor mat. Pretty clean, although the picture shows some stain in the seat that I didn't notice before and some vacuum lines.

Asking $7,500

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.