VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Target Lease Payment on GTI and Golf R?

5K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  sebin_107 
#1 ·
Im almost through my 3 year Tiguan Lease. I want to get something more fun. Either a GTI or Golf R. Local dealer has many GTIs and 2 Golf Rs in stock.

My last 2 leases were with VW and I plan to stay with them. I rolled the taxes and fees into the lease and only put $500 down the last 2 times. I don't see the point of a big down payment on a lease so I plan on a similar down payment on the next lease. 3yr/36K is what terms I'm looking for

Not sure why but these two target payments popped into my head. If I can get close, I'd probably pull the trigger. GTI SE(to get leather) for 400. Golf R for 500. Am I in the ballpark?

#2 ·
I think the R will be closer to 550.

#12 ·
So it's cheaper to buy a more expensive car in the S3. Stupid VWOA should be pushing the R and actually try to get them on the road...

#17 ·
2017 Golf R DSG w DCC/Nav Lease

Hello all,

Please let me know if this a decent deal considering how poorly the R's lease in the UnitedStates

2017 4dr Automatic with DCC/Nav: 12k/36months:
MSRP: $41665
Selling Price: $40920
Residual: 64%
MF: 0.00214
Monthly Payment: $537(not sure if it includes tax, waiting to hear from dealer) with $2000 down.

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.