2018 Mercedes-AMG GLC63 SUV & GLC63 Coupe unveiled - Powered by the same twin-turbo 4.0-liter V8 as the AMG GT, with 469 hp / 503 hp in 'S' trim - Page 2
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to VWvortex - The Volkswagen Enthusiast Website.
    You're currently browsing VWvortex site as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation. VWvortex has over 750,000+ registered users discussing a wide variety of Volkswagen related topics. Take a minute to sign up to enjoy all the features of VWvortex.
    The Car Lounge
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Quote Originally Posted by CaleDeRoo View Post
      Jag is that "crazy" too.

Just wait
      It's just a question of how long they're going to take to get it done. I'm really leaning toward this GLC63, F-Pace SVR, or Stelvio Quadrifoglio for my wife's next vehicle. That said, our Macan S has been perfect to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Gascan View Post
      It's just a question of how long they're going to take to get it done. I'm really leaning toward this GLC63, F-Pace SVR, or Stelvio Quadrifoglio for my wife's next vehicle. That said, our Macan S has been perfect to date.
      The F-Pace SVR is probably going to get revealed in the fall, maybe over the summer.
      Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram | PSN: dsgolson | XBL: Ryukein
      Quote Originally Posted by ClothSeats View Post
      In after Ryukein seal of approval.
      Quote Originally Posted by IridiumB6 View Post
      Your photos don't qualify for the Ryukein seal of approval
      |||||||

Blog Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Ryukein View Post
      This sub-segment is about to blow up. This year Jaguar is unveiling the F-Pace SVR with the same engine as the V8 F-Types, BMW is working on an X3 M40i and probably an X3 M, Audi is doing an RSQ5... Oh, and there's the Stelvio Quadrifoglio!
      BMW is going to have to pull something - a 365hp turbo-charged 6cylinder isn't going to cut it anymore.
      They might HAVE to drop in the S55 from the M3/4 into the M version - that's the only way they could even compete on paper, despite the fact that BMW usually hits the required numbers with less.
      Project Corrado RS: Keep Up

Quote Originally Posted by Krazee View Post
      BMW is going to have to pull something - a 365hp turbo-charged 6cylinder isn't going to cut it anymore.
      They might HAVE to drop in the S55 from the M3/4 into the M version - that's the only way they could even compete on paper, despite the fact that BMW usually hits the required numbers with less.
      The 2018 X3 M40i is meant to compete with the GLC43. The 2019 X3M is currently slated to be the first vehicle to use the S58 with 450-460 hp. Still time for that to change though if they think they more, it's doubtful they will though. They haven't had any issues competing with fewer cylinders before.
      17 Volvo XC90 T6 Inscription P*
      15 BMW 328d xDrive Sports Wagon M Sport
      15 Audi SQ5 Prestige

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukein View Post

I can't wait to see what Porsche has cooking as a response to this...

This sub-segment is about to blow up. This year Jaguar is unveiling the F-Pace SVR with the same engine as the V8 F-Types, BMW is working on an X3 M40i and probably an X3 M, Audi is doing an RSQ5... Oh, and there's the Stelvio Quadrifoglio!
      I'm sure there will be hi-po RR Velar as well to go with F-Pace SVR.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12