CLEVELAND, OHIO- White Ford Fusion.. - Page 3
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to VWvortex - The Volkswagen Enthusiast Website.
    You're currently browsing VWvortex site as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation. VWvortex has over 750,000+ registered users discussing a wide variety of Volkswagen related topics. Take a minute to sign up to enjoy all the features of VWvortex.
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      Quote Originally Posted by Surf Green View Post
      edit: This entire graph is garbage.

It says "First world", but they're using North Korea's homicide rate and calling it Korea.
      Still North Korea isn't very diverse.
      The only thing that's garbage is your eyes if you can't see that America's homicide rate is more than 20 times higher than Japan's. As usual Japan beats America in quality control.
      I SUPPORT ROZAPS CUZ I CAN'T POSSIBLY VIEW EVERY THREAD ON THIS BOARD

a 20 piece nugget...? Christ

Quote Originally Posted by andlf View Post
      he should've just done that in the beginning & left the old guy alone!
      Agreed, but I don't think he would of gotten the attention he needed. RIP to what appeared to be an older, kind innocent gentleman.

Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Carson Fiber View Post
      The only thing that's garbage is your eyes if you can't see that America's homicide rate is more than 20 times higher than Japan's. As usual Japan beats America in quality control.
      Yeah but Japan's suicide rate is shockingly high. So polite.

Yeah, let's paint with extremely broad brushes and ignore how murder rates in the USA are highest in the cities with gun bans.

Quote Originally Posted by BetterByDesign View Post
      Yeah but Japan's suicide rate is shockingly high. So polite.
      What all gun nuts are overlooking though is the suicide rate per capita between American & Japan is not even close to being as far spread apart as the homicide rate in the 2 countries. In fact Japan's suicide rate isn't even 2 times greater than America's. While America's is homicide rate is more than 20 times greater than Japan's. You certainly don't see any cases of Facebook murders in Japan as you do in this country of 2nd amendment fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
      Yeah, let's paint with extremely broad brushes and ignore how murder rates in the USA are highest in the cities with gun bans.
      Only the ignorant believe a gun ban in a city is going to do any good when thugs can go to other places and buy guns easily in this country of 2nd amendment fail.

Well, if it wasn't going to get locked before, it is now.

Nice goin', Melvin.
      Quote Originally Posted by Boyz in da Park
      Proletariat, Bourgeoise - Everybody smellin' my potpourri...

Quote Originally Posted by Turbio! View Post
      Pedantry: winning arguments through exasperation since 1651. An Old World Tradition!
      "Now i am become death the destroyer of worlds."-bhagavad gita
      “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” -T.S. Eliot

While clueless right wingers and all the not playing with a full deck rednecks look the other way and say "it's not our fault the guy who got shot was not packing a pistol."

Save the political baiting for Facebook. This forum is for fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by candy11 View Post
      Save the political baiting for Facebook. This forum is for fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Sorry you can't handle the truth. You may now defend yourself using useless redneck bigotry, you know calling me a libtard or snowflake and other grade school nonsense.

you know calling me a libtard or snowflake and other grade school nonsense.
      I find it fun when people call me that
      2013 Golf R - VWR Intake - Unitronic Stage 2HPFP - SPM TurboBack Exhaust - Autotech Fuel Pump - More to Come
      All mods have been approved and endorsed by Accidental L8 apex

CNN's headline said a McDonald's drive thru worker delayed the guy while the cops came. But for some reason when I read the article, no such mention of the delay tactics.

But if the McDonald's did used delay tactics while the cops were on their way, that worker deserves a freakin' medal! I'm pretty sure that worker knew the risks since the guy just shot the poor gentleman without any reason. But the worker, knowing that the scumbag could have easily shot the worker, was brave enough to delay the scumbag. Wow

Phew. When I heard this story I thought it was this Steve Stevens;

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KIq5x8...ature=youtu.be

But no! Top Gun is safe for another day

Last edited by Jimmy Russells; 04-18-2017 at 10:52 PM.
      The OG Russells is back!

Quote Originally Posted by Sump View Post
      I'm sure a lot of these guys went home after the carwash and played a little hans solo.

While clueless right wingers and all the not playing with a full deck rednecks look the other way and say "it's not our fault the guy who got shot was not packing a pistol."
      Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDubber View Post
      PA Police are reporting that the suspect shot himself to death after a chase.

Mind blown. Pun intended

What all gun nuts are overlooking though is the suicide rate per capita between American & Japan is not even close to being as far spread apart as the homicide rate in the 2 countries. In fact Japan's suicide rate isn't even 2 times greater than America's. While America's is homicide rate is more than 20 times greater than Japan's. You certainly don't see any cases of Facebook murders in Japan as you do in this country of 2nd amendment fail.
      How does Japan's murder rate compare to the parts of the United States that are almost as homogeneous and well educated? I live in a populous, homogeneous, well-educated and well-armed suburb where there hasn't been a murder for 50 years. Chicago can barely go 24 hours without a murder. Maybe culture is more important than legislation, but since some people have a problem recognizing that some cultures are better than others, you're left using tragedies to push non-solutions, like disarming law abiding people, and making our government too powerful. No thanks. If I were dull, I'd suggest that you're "on the wrong side of History" given the spread of shall-issue CCW licensing legislation across America.
      A person who reads disagreement and reacts by seeking to exclude the expression of other views admits his own insufficiency. - Zukiphile

Quote Originally Posted by mx5er View Post
      CNN's headline said a McDonald's drive thru worker delayed the guy while the cops came. But for some reason when I read the article, no such mention of the delay tactics.

But if the McDonald's did used delay tactics while the cops were on their way, that worker deserves a freakin' medal! I'm pretty sure that worker knew the risks since the guy just shot the poor gentleman without any reason. But the worker, knowing that the scumbag could have easily shot the worker, was brave enough to delay the scumbag. Wow
      I read somewhere the employee tried saying they were waiting on fries but the guy just left anyways
      Instagram: calederoo

#FREEPATRIKMAN

I'm sure it must have been nerve racking the last few days for everyone in the area who owned a late model white Ford Fusion....

Quote Originally Posted by BongTechnician View Post
      a 20 piece nugget...? Christ

... tasteless plug is shameless.
      Something about a fresh start: I have mine everyday.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123