Pulled the plug and signed up for a Moto course
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to VWvortex - The Volkswagen Enthusiast Website.
    You're currently browsing VWvortex site as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation. VWvortex has over 750,000+ registered users discussing a wide variety of Volkswagen related topics. Take a minute to sign up to enjoy all the features of VWvortex.

Pulled the plug and signed up for a Moto course

After about ...ummm close 8 years of pondering, I finally decided that it is time.
      Will be doing my 2 day course in May, which means that I need to start thinking about getting my first bike.

Have looked around and general consensus is go for something light, and I quite like the looks of MT-03. Several co-workers who started fairly recently suggest that I give that one a very good consideration too.

Wish me luck.
      🍵 🚴 🍲 💤
      "I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us are. Very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad."

Quote Originally Posted by J-Tim View Post
      Have looked around and general consensus is go for something light, and I quite like the looks of MT-03. Several co-workers who started fairly recently suggest that I give that one a very good consideration too.
      I'd give the MT-03 a solid: meh. Not that light and the engine is underwhelming, even for starter bike. 390 Duke is where it's at for light, cheerful fun. And cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by strapontin View Post
      I'd give the MT-03 a solid: meh. Not that light and the engine is underwhelming, even for starter bike.
      Hmmmm all of the reviews I've read so far suggest otherwise.
      🍵 🚴 🍲 💤
      "I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us are. Very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad."