Another new vs. old crash test - Corolla hatch vs. '98 Corolla - Page 3
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to VWvortex - The Volkswagen Enthusiast Website.
    You're currently browsing VWvortex site as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation. VWvortex has over 750,000+ registered users discussing a wide variety of Volkswagen related topics. Take a minute to sign up to enjoy all the features of VWvortex.
    The Car Lounge
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      Quote Originally Posted by Power5 View Post
      I don't think the 1970s frame even took a scratch. That is damn good performance.
      Does anybody make side stingers for panthers?
      removed because realized just as annoying as the people that refuse to turn off their phone app's auto-spam with every post.

Quote Originally Posted by BRealistic View Post
      Does anybody make side stingers for panthers?
      Had custom ones made for my XJ. Pretty simple. Or are you referring to the child killers.

Quote Originally Posted by dubdaze68 View Post
      These videos are almost vomit inducing for me, as I was in an offset crash about 12 years ago, I was in an '87 VW Cabriolet, and I hit a broken down U-Haul truck that was parked in the fast lane.

I credit the fact that the Cabriolet had so much extra structural steel due to the fact that the roof was removed for saving my life. As it was, I had a broken nose, concussion, shattered tibia, shattered kneecap, broken foot, cracked femur, bruised ribs, and some upper spinal disc issues, in addition to a variety of scrapes, contusions, glass injuries, etc.

And yet, I drive a Rabbit Pickup in the summer. I need to upgrade my daily.

God Almighty, glad you made it out alive from that.

Oh and yes, please upgrade your daily.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123