VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Airlift wiring harness.

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  northendroid 
#1 ·
Looking for a bit of advice, I am installing my airlift kit and when fitting the compressor and manifold, there is a grey wire with a spade terminal taped into the harness at the compressor/manifold end of the harness, just wondering if anyone can tell me where it goes. Thanks.

#6 · (Edited)
Mount it in such a way that it ease to take down, you will need to take it down to drain it. Do you live in a cold weather area? If so drop the tank just before cold weather hit, add airline antifreeze to the tank as well and your set for the winter, drain again in the spring.

#8 ·
2nd Compressor Questions??

As it says above.

I need help with what else i need to get a second 380C Compressor up and running in my R32.

I just ordered another "Relay Kit, Viair 380C Compressor, More PTC connectors, More air line, and another SMC Water Trap"

PLEASE any info on what else i need to have this run smooth clean and Battery Efficient would be appreciated A LOT!!

Thanks Bryan

#9 ·
As it says above.

I need help with what else i need to get a second 380C Compressor up and running in my R32.

I just ordered another "Relay Kit, Viair 380C Compressor, More PTC connectors, More air line, and another SMC Water Trap"

PLEASE any info on what else i need to have this run smooth clean and Battery Efficient would be appreciated A LOT!!

Thanks Bryan
Looks like you've got everything you need follow the instruction in the kit and you are good to go. Next maybe start your own thread instead of highjacking this one :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.