VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

AirLift Performance Series c/w 3 H/P Air Management - Custom Trunk Setup

1K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  northendroid 
#1 · (Edited)
Sold :D
I'm returning my 2105 TDI Passat to Vw so putting my air ride setup for sale $2,200.00 CND plus shipping, the ways is built it’s going to be really easy to install. Suspension also fits Jetta MK5 and Golfs MK5, AirLift Performance Front Suspension Kit #75576 Rear Part # 75676 (note custom base will need to modified to fit Golf and Jetta trunk)
Here way your getting:

• AirLift Performance front and rear bags which includes AirLift short shocks for the rear, camber plates on front, front and rear damping adjustment
    [*]AirLift 3H/P management system c/w with height sensors and wiring (included Deutsch connector bulkhead for wiring)
    [*]Dual 480C compressor and harnesses
    [*]Custom 5 gallon skinny air tank - hydro-dipped and clear coated
    [*]Custom air management aluminum bracket complete with backlit air tank pressure gauge and VW back lit emblem and hardline stainless steel lines
    [*]Mounting on custom elevated base with all of the plumbing and electrical hiding under it
    [*]All plumbing and electric connectors have quick release fitting/connector so the whole assembly can be pulled/installed in the car easily
    [*]Fittings and bulkheads for the air fittings, plastic lines (you may need to purchase another roll of 1/4” DOT Airlines) plastic hose cutter included
    [*]I will buy new nutsert and tool for the rear bag install
    [*]A second set of rear bags looks just like new (they were damaged but still salvageable when previous owner installed they) I bought the air ride use when it was only 2 months old. Been on my Passat for two years but never seen the winter.
    [*]I’ll help you with the install with pictures manuals etc.
    [*]Packaged in two boxes, the custom base will be encased in a crate like box so it arrives intact to your destination, air ride components in another box

19" x 9" Bentley wheels are for sale as well http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthre...41-Refinished-Great-Condition-New-Center-Caps

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.