VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS: (IN) MK7 Golf R Aftermarket Part Out - OEM Dark Tinted LED Tails, Badges, LEYO Paddles, 102mm AWE Catback Exhaust, 18" OZ Wheels, & Full OEM Spare

3K views 35 replies 7 participants last post by  STI2GolfR 
#1 · (Edited)
FS: (IN) MK7 Golf R Aftermarket Part Out - OEM Dark Tinted LED Tails, Badges, LEYO Paddles, 102mm AWE Catback Exhaust, 18" OZ Wheels, & Full OEM Spare Tire Kit, 2 Sets of Mats

Hey guys,

I'm trading in my car soon so I am parting out my car. My car only has 15k miles for a 2015 and most of these parts are either new or used with low miles.

Located in Fishers, Indiana

Here is the list of parts I'm selling:

SOLDOEM Dark Tinted R from Germany Tail Lights (come with never used wiring- I think it is for making the full amber signals work). These have 1k miles on them - excellent shape- and include original VW boxes $520 shipped

SOLD LEYO Motorsport-Paddle Shift Extensions Black w/Raised Lip $80 shipped

SOLDAWE Switchpath Catback Exhaust w/102mm Black Diamond Tips (Used for 8k miles total - small dent in mid pipe barely noticeable and does not affect performance) $1400 Shipped ($1800+ new) Includes all mounting hardware and extra camp and pipe for aftermarket downpipe fitment as well (has stock reducer for stock downpipe included too).

OZ Ultraleggera 18x8 ET45 (+45 Offset) Standard Golf R fitment Black Painted w/Michelin 225/40/18 AS3 Tires 6k miles on complete set -Includes Roadhazard Warranties through Discount Tire- PRICE DROP$1500 shipped or $1350 picked up (paid over 2k mounted and balanced with warranties). Also includes lug nuts, carbon center caps, hub centric rings, etc to mount.

[SOLD] Full OEM Spare Tire Kit (includes all the original foam, spare, tool kit, wrench, etc). If you check the Spare Tire Mod thread, these parts cost ~$420 shipped altogether and that's what I paid.. This is every part you need so that way you don't have to cut any of your parts I will do $390 shipped since it was just test fitted but never used.

[SOLD] Golf R Mojo Mats Never Never Used $70 shipped.

Golf All Weather Monster Mats Used 5k miles $40 shipped or $30 picked up!

SOLDMatte Black VW Badges (R Front Emblem, Big VW Front Emblem, Big Rear Emblem, Rear R emblem, Turbo Rabbit Emblem) - $50 shipped

Selling these parts is going to help with my down payment on the new RS3 so please be reasonable.. I will be negotiable with all prices and if you pick them up in Indianapolis, Indiana then I will take money off since these are shipped prices.

Please send me offers and any concerns or questions through PM. My eBay feedback is over 900+ 100% lifetime blu_ray_collector

Thanks for looking!

OZ 18" Leggegras

Still available! Pictures added to first post and I'll add them here too. They're ready for pickup or shipping. Price lowered to $1300 picked up or $1450 shipped anywhere in USA!

Monster All Weather Mats Golf

See less See more
#3 ·
Hahah I was just gonna say I would love the exhaust but I want the chrome 102mm tips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#14 ·
SOLD to you sir! Thanks for a quick and painless payment through Paypal! Will get you tracking soon :).

Also, guys.. there has been a lot of interest in the Real LED OEM Tails and Exhaust. For the Tail Lights the cheapest I will sell for is $500 shipped or $475 picked up. On the exhaust, $1425 shipped or $1300 picked up. Thank you :)

#21 ·
I'm still thinking about the exhaust ! Haha still very tempted. Were you able to polish the tips at all ? Are there any marks or anything ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#24 · (Edited)
Great to hear! Enjoy those beauties ! Thanks again:)

**Pictures of the Exhaust Tips have been updated. I spent a few hours using metal polish on them today.. I didn't have enough time to clean out all of the carbon build up on the inside of the tips but I cleaned the outer portion of all 4 tips and 1 inside to show what it would look like if you take the time to use metal polish. There is little tiny pitting inside the tips's lip which is typical for stainless steel and chips here and there on the outer, especially where it mates inside of the actual muffler (you don't see that portion since it is clamped. Anyways though this is about as good as it gets for a used exhaust system.. You're saving over $400 getting getting it used and it is doing what's intended which is performance.**

**Pictures of the LEYO paddles updated. OZ wheels w/tires, All Weather Golf Mats, Paddles, and Catback are the only items left**

#31 · (Edited)
The All Weather Mats and OZ 18" Black Ultraleggera Wheels/Michelin Tires are still available! Still available! Pictures added to first post. They're ready for pickup or shipping. Price lowered to $1450 picked up or $1600 shipped anywhere in USA for wheels, tires, lug nuts, center caps and hubcentric aluminum rings!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.