VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Celebrity Cars

1M views 2K replies 665 participants last post by  TaaT 
#1 ·
As I was reading the thread about Dave Navarro's Buick WE4/GN being for sale, it reminded me of another famous Buick GN owner - David Spade.
Yes I think Spade is hilarious, but I developed a bit more respect for him when I found out that he daily drives a Buick Grand National - and he actually seems to love the car to death.

So who else drives what? Post 'em up, the good, the bad, and the ugly.

See less See more
#327 ·
Re: (vwflipped)

Quote, originally posted by vwflipped »
Adrien Brody is a huge motorhead... read all about it in INTERsection
he has a modded 05 corvette.. in the article he was basically like... corvettes are great because they can hang with super cars... you can beat on em.. and replace parts from the dealer down the street...

Hey...I used to work there! I left about a month before he came in for a tour. I heard that he was a super nice guy, and a huge Corvette freak. Very cool.

#332 ·
Re: (vwlarry)

Quote, originally posted by vwlarry »
Just laughing to myself at how many of the celebrities listed I've never even heard of. The funny thing is that it doesn't bother me in the least.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
I'm with the geezer.

#334 ·
Not to get off topic, but I saw the video to "My President is Black...."
Nearly died laughing. Probably the FUNNIEST, most racist video I've ever seen in my entire life!
"My President is Black, My close-to-being-repoed Lambo is blue, I'm up to my neck in debt, how 'bout you?"
(Original title, but was found to not be catchy)

#341 ·
Re: (Noog)

Quote, originally posted by Noog »
Jay Leno's the obvious choice, but at least he's got an awesome website.
Desmosedici RR (although the Ducati North America CEO seems slightly lacking in his technical knowledge of MotoGP, or maybe he just misunderstood Jays question) -
http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/...57627

Beating on the McLaren F1 -
http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/...57627

In the Ducati film you can see an enduro kart in the background. Didnt think Jay would have one of those.

#344 ·
Re: (Oldmantompkins)

Quote, originally posted by Oldmantompkins »

In the Ducati film you can see an enduro kart in the background. Didnt think Jay would have one of those.

Really though, what doesn't Leno have? If it has an engine, he probably owns, has owned or is the in process of acquiring one.

#348 ·
Re: (Lanceevox)

Quote, originally posted by Lanceevox »
I see sean pen a lot around marin county driving his new Shelby (?rental?) I even followed him on a twisty road toward my house.

This is a rather long thread so im not sure if this has been said yet but Hertz Auctioned off a good amount of their Shelby GT-H vehicles. Id totally rock one.

#349 ·
Re: (dave02905)

Quote, originally posted by dave02905 »

Nick Hogan, Hulk Hogans son

Nick Hogan has earned a special ire in the Nicoclub site as he was sponsored in the Nopi drift series (which has strong connections to Nico). After his street racing Debacle (which paralyzed his friend for life) He was back online bragging that he was going to be drifting at Nopi again with a new sponsor (after his last one dropped him (he also wrecked a Viper in that series).
Needless to say he wasn't back in the series after he was convicted. Nick is douche and an idiot. His Daddys name has gotten him off numerous speeding tickets. he doesnt belong behind the wheel of a car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.