VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

02M Steel Billet Flywheels, Sachs & Clutchnet Clutch Kits -Free Ground Lower 48

230K views 145 replies 55 participants last post by  FourSeasonTuning.com 
#1 · (Edited)
02M Steel Billet Flywheels, Sachs & Clutchnet Clutch kits

Thank you for the replies. These are in stock now.

Call for info or to order.Direct purchase links below.

$544.99 FX100 Heavy duty pressure plate. Steel-backed organic lined disc. Dampened disc

$599.99 FX250 Heavy duty pressure plate. dual friction Organic/Fiber Tough disc. Dampened disc

$699.99 FX300 Heavy duty pressure plate. segmented Kevlar disc. Dampened disc

$699.99 FX350 Heavy duty pressure plate. Fiber Friction lined disc. Dampened disc

$649.99 FX400 Heavy duty pressure plate. 6-puck ceramic. Dampened disc

DC 02M Stage 2+ Clutch kit W/SBF Cost $1,199.95

ON SALE Cost $324.95 FST 240mm L/W STEEL BILLET Flywheel 20 pounds for 02M 6-Speed

Cost $374.95shipped ground same as alloy ones below.

FST Steel Billet Flywheel Single Mass steel billet Flywheel. 16.5 pounds with starter ring gear. Comes with 10 Flywheel and 6 pressure plate bolts.

02M FST STEEL BILLET L/W Flywheel $374.95 Shipped Ground

FST Alloy Flywheel Single Mass Flywheel 9 pounds with starter ring gear. Comes with Flywheel and pressure plate bolts.

02M FST Alloy L/W Flywheel$374.95 Shipped Ground

Autotech Alloy Flywheel Single Mass Flywheel 9 pounds with starter ring gear. Comes with Flywheel and pressure plate bolts.

02M Autotech Alloy L/W Flywheel$374.95 Shipped Ground

$489.95 OEM Dual Mass Flywheel Dual Mass Flywheel. 27 pounds with starter ring gear.

02M Dual Mass Flywheel $489.95 Shipped Ground

$374.95 LUK 02M Clutch Kit Includes Pressure Plate, Disc,Release bearing and alignment tool.

02M LUK Clutch Kit $324.95 Shipped Ground

$359.95 Sachs 02M Clutch Kit Includes Pressure Plate, Disc and Release bearing.

02M Sachs Clutch Kit $359.95 Shipped Ground

-----02M Clutch Kits 6 Speed-----
------Full Clutch Kits contain clutch disc, pressure plate, Steel Billet Flyweels, flywheel and pressure plate bolts,Release bearing and alignment tool----

$764.95 R32 Clutch kit with 17 lbs Steel Billet Flywheel also fits 24V VR6

$769.95Stage 1 Sachs Clutch Kit with 16.5lb flywheel FST Single mass Steel Billet 16.5 pound 240MM flywheel, 240MM OE Sachs Pressure Plate,Sachs Unsprung Disc, 10 flywheel & 6 pressure plate bolts, OE release bearing.

STAGE 1 KIT

$674.95Stage 1 OEM LUK Clutch Kit with 16.5lb flywheel FST Single mass Steel Billet 16.5 pound 240MM flywheel, 240MM LUK Pressure Plate, LUK Unsprung Disc,10 flywheel & 6 pressure plate bolts, LUK release bearing.

STAGE 1 KIT

$939.95 Clutchnet Stage 2 CLUTCH KIT W/16.5lb flywheel FST Single mass Steel Billet 16.5 pound 240MM flywheel, 240MM CLUTCHNET 2,200lb modified Pressure Plate,Clutchnet Full face Disc,flywheel & pressure plate bolts, OE release bearing.

CLUTCHNET STAGE 2 KIT

$939.95 Clutchnet Stage 3 CLUTCH KIT W/16.5lb flywheel FST Single mass Steel Billet 16.5 pound 240MM flywheel, 240MM CLUTCHNET 2,200lb modified Pressure Plate,Clutchnet 6 puck Disc,flywheel & pressure plate bolts, OE release bearing.

CLUTCHNET STAGE 3 KIT

The current site only has a fraction of the parts listed that we carry.Please contact us if the items you seek are not on the site. Competitive pricing, Fast shipping, If you see a lower price let us know, chances are we can work with you.

Email is better than IM
sales(AT)fourseasontuning.com*

Thanks for looking.
James

http://www.FourSeasonTuning.com

See less See more
#111 ·
If I have a fedanza l/w f/w and I need a new clutch, what would be the best option here? I'm not going to be putting too much power down, but more than stock. My spec st2 is acting weird.

#113 ·
Awesome., that's what I was hoping for. Looks like I'll get the Clutchnet one when it's time.

#121 · (Edited)
looks like I will be ordering a clutch kit form you guys tonight!! 201k on Orig clutch!!

is this price right?

$639.95 Stage 1 Sachs Clutch Kit with 16.5lb flywheel FST Single mass Steel Billet 16.5 pound 240MM flywheel, 240MM OE Sachs Pressure Plate,Sachs Unsprung Disc, 10 flywheel & 6 pressure plate bolts, OE release bearing.

STAGE 1 KIT

once you click the link it says $674.95.. all the others do not change when the link is clicked...

do you guys have timing chain kits as well??

#124 ·
A few days in on my Stage 1 kit...
Have to say its like driving a whole different car.. asides from the chatter that I have to get used to.. a new flywheel really solved a ton of issues and sounds I been hearing and feeling!
My dual mass was pretty much toasted.. the bearing was @ least.. Even the original slave was pretty much seized up! Original clutch with 202K looks just as meaty as the new clutch I got.. lol

but I love it! car feels free!!
I guess I hear chatter out of 1st low in the RPM range, I would say it chatters till about 1800rpms or so...
still haven’t really got on it yet, trying to give it the proper break in!! have about 300miles on it...
Need to power bleed the system to try to get the clutch pedal a little stiffer...

#125 ·
UPDATE
Power bleed and it feels a lot better.. not as much chatter @ idle now... most likely wasnt even chatter, more like air in the slave.. but that sound is gone now..

although does the clutch chatter more through out the whole RPM band? Mine seems to...
I dont care really, it hooks up nicely and sounds pretty mean...
but is this chatter accurate??

#132 ·
reading about people worrying about the chatter makes me at easy, and to bring you guys further to ease,:thumbup::p:cool::laugh::laugh: I put it on 40,000 miles ago....still makes chatter but she still grabs and takes off....no known issues cause from the light weight fly wheel or clutch. Tho every garage I go to tries to tell me its something with the slave or throw out barring. :screwy::what:

I really do want to know what the chatter is exactly caused by though.

#133 · (Edited)
Google Self Study Programme 205 or SSP_205.pdf where you'll read about the design of the 02M trans.
Keep in mind this SSP is written with respect to the early production 02M that has tapered bearings.
The basic trans design is the same, only that VW is using roller bearings with plastic cages for late model versions.

You can also Google 02M trans and find videos showing main shaft play, or links to sites discussing the main shaft bearing race issue and someones cheap fix.

Since each gear rides on a needle bearing when not in use, the rotation of the shaft allows the gear to spin freely unless the sliding sleeve/synchromesh body is engaged.

I just checked an 02Q trans on our work bench, each sliding gear makes a different noise when spun, some have a higher pitch sound where others are lower.

The noise is due to the sychro rotating and coming to a rest on the sliding sleeve, the gear will still continue to spin thou.

A dual mass flywheel masks these noises, but a single mass flywheel brings them to light. Every trans is different and between identical models will have different sounds with the clutch depressed or in neutral.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.