VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

red or white?

101K views 787 replies 76 participants last post by  R32DBPGenV 
#1 ·
Time for the infamous Vortex poll. You see, I have this friend of mine...

...red or white?

See less See more
#36 ·
Re: (minigolf)

Quote, originally posted by minigolf »
Yeah, there's an A3Tq S-Line on the floor in the Canberra dealer with a sticker price of $65K. I know what I'd be doing if I was considering that car.

Wow! Luckily, mine was less than that on road. Don't feel quite as bad now.
It also has the LED, the 7 spoke 18's and has partially been de-badged, makes if look like an S3 (if you squint, and it's dark)

S3 FTW (135 looks wrong, sorry Way!)

Modified by she-dub at 10:31 AM 3-10-2009

#37 ·
Re: (vwlatino)

Quote, originally posted by vwlatino »
Actually yeah, go white, but not new, go used.
and not an s3, but way's 135. he should itching for something new soon.
when are you going to get a new car?

I did consider used. There is a white one on carsales with Nav that seems quite good and I've spoken to the owner a few times. The price diff between his (18 months old) and new (with more options and 3 yrs free servicing) is a touch over $10K, but we can afford to buy new, and, despite the depreciation hit, I prefer buying new. Others will disagree, but I reckon it’s better.
Our budget could stretch to a 135i, but meh, we have to draw a line somewhere. Already freaking out at paying around $70K for a car, haha.
We’ll pay our deposit at the end of the month when the sales of our investment place reaches settlement. That will mean delivery in June/July.
Anyone want to buy a MINI?

#38 ·
Re: (aussie jimmy)

Quote, originally posted by aussie jimmy »
Doesn't matter what colour Liam chooses, as long as he opts for the LED tails. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

They're standert bro, but don't look as good on the Coupé unfortunately.
Sportback tails are sweet. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.