VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

VCDS / VAG-Com Sticky Thread - Please Post Eos Specific VCDS Info Here

75K views 28 replies 11 participants last post by  SaltonSeaEOS 
#1 ·
Vag com eos

My wife has an Eos and I was looking for a list of things and codes to change some things with vag com does is there a list of Items and code changes for the Eos?

#27 ·
VCDS Error Codes are Scaring me Spitless

I have an '08 EOS 2.0 L TFSI with DSG and Highline. Its a great car and drives well, but each time I connect the VCDS to it (I service the car myself now it is out of warranty) I get a mass of error codes from everything from the engine to park steer assist. At every service I clear the codes, but they reappear at the next service. The car drives perfectly, and never misses a beat, so what's the deal?

Most errors are "004 - No Signal/Communication - Intermittent"

The ones that really concern me are related to the ABS and Air Bag systems.

Should I keep ignoring them, or is a visit to a dealer required?

All comments appreciated except about my electronic ignorance

#28 ·
I have an '08 EOS 2.0 L TFSI with DSG and Highline. Its a great car and drives well, but each time I connect the VCDS to it (I service the car myself now it is out of warranty) I get a mass of error codes from everything from the engine to park steer assist. At every service I clear the codes, but they reappear at the next service. The car drives perfectly, and never misses a beat, so what's the deal?

Most errors are "004 - No Signal/Communication - Intermittent"

The ones that really concern me are related to the ABS and Air Bag systems.

Should I keep ignoring them, or is a visit to a dealer required?

All comments appreciated except about my electronic ignorance
This is a great website for most VW products but the Eos forum is not very active, sorry to say. If you want your questions answered, join the Eos Club.

By the way, there are a couple of errors that should give you concern. Particularly the ABS and Air Bag systems.

While I do not have these errors when I use my VAGcom, if I did, I would definitely want to see a dealer. Perhaps someone in the Eos Club forum can give you additional info..

http://www.vweosclub.com/forums/search.php?searchid=327198&photoplog_searchinfo=1

#29 ·
New RNS-510 In my 2009 EOS

Hello all, I have a 2009 EOS Lux with tech package that I recently installed an RNS-510 into. It works great but the sound isn't as loud as it was before, my car came with a factory installed Dynaudio system and my old premium 7 radio was amazingly loud and great sound quality. Now the volume isn't as loud and I have to set the bass almost all the way up to get some good deep bass although the sound quality is still very good. The person I bought the system from coded it to work with dynaudio since "sound by Dynaudio" is also displayed when it satrts up and says "welcome to vw" but I'm wondering if he chose a wrong dynaudio code or something??? I know there's a bunch of codes when it comes to the radio unit. I'm in Los Angeles and any help or advice will be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.