VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Spotted thread...

307K views 3K replies 318 participants last post by  gli87jetta 
#1 ·
Where did the spotted thread go?
Am I just missing it??
Because I swear I saw a MK6 Jetta last week.
Do we have those already?

#2,529 ·
Spotted jazzy blue mk1 rabbit

At capital heights pharmacy in congress park.
Looked like it had a lobster on the front bumper!!

I guess instead of hood latch pins a lobster can work to...as long as it can be trained.

#2,533 ·
Seen a few lately, a super clean Mk4 R on Thursday on Belleview, another Mk4 R just south of Arapahoe by the target, roof paint was busted, and then a CW mk5 gti with a votex kit and what looked like black Turbomacs, w on Arapahoe getting on I25. The last two were this afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2,537 ·
Been spotting a lot of folks lately, don't know if you're on these here forums or not.

black a4/s4 patched up with cyan/magenta vinyl and roof box

flat green mk7 r

slammed mark4 pg gli

red mark7 gti w/ bwp sticker on rear right window

debadged grey mark7 r, you threw the v out the window

slammed whitish mark2 jetta with quite a bit of stretch and poke, like a lot even (was getting dark out, not sure if white or what color)

and others i can't think of right now, i'll let the tumbleweed finish the story.

#2,539 ·
cleeeen dbp mark4 r32 with black wheels stopped at the light and then turned left from dry creek onto university around 1pm-ish today. I was having a burger at larkburger at their outdoor patio, thought about yelling some obscenities regarding your dress shirt but preferred enjoying that exhaust note [emoji106]

#2,541 ·
Been a while since anything was spotted but I have one...

Tuesday (8/20) or Wednesday (8/21) in the evening I was walking my dog and I saw a candy white MK3 Jetta on Cherry Creek Drive South in Glendale. It looked like a GLX, but had black door moldings, fancy foglights, a front license plate situation, and white wheels. I think it may have had some suspension work although it looked really bouncy.

Overall it looked like a nice MK3 and as another candy white MK3 owner in that neighborhood I thought I would see if anyone knew who this is?

#2,544 · (Edited)
Had a ricer-esque fly up and three-lane swerve by performed by a darker-colored mk5-7 GTI (not sure I know which is which anymore) between kipling and wads on EB 6th Avenue earlier this evenin. (n):unsure: all three lanes were full of traffic, but luckily I got to witness this fine example of a human:poop:stain weave his way thru cutting multiple cars off only to brake hard and exit at Wads.

I’m sure if the guy is on here, he would own up to such behavior and apologize profusely...

I get it...driving cars is fun and when it’s not busy you may be forgiven for pushing your vehicle a bit on public roads, but to endanger so many others for no reason is so asinine.

end rant

thanks and goodnight!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.