VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

broward county group thread!!!!!!

33K views 435 replies 59 participants last post by  esvw 
#1 · (Edited)
ok so ive been on an off this forum for a few years now an i have been seeing more and more dub around in broward county :wave:

so i propose we start this thread to those of you
we could start a gtg cause driving to miami is a pain
if u need any local help post here im a fairly skilled tech i will help where i can
id love to see this happin even a few people make it work

lets keep it vw family related
UPDATE

the meet had a great first turn out
thank you everyone. :thumbup:

come join us every thursday night around 8-whenever !!!!!!
we have moved to the tawana flats just west of university on comercal on the south side

7942 W. Commercial blvd. Lauderhill, FL 33351

#49 ·
Un-true, the EEM meets are good and stable, awesome folks to boot :thumbup:

this wont be a flame,stand in lil group an talk sh** about other people group lets keep it vw family related (dont be a d**K)
bold statement for such a diverse crowd :laugh:

there are plenty of people in Broward. There are some cats that meet at Ale House Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday nights. just south of Oakland park blvd on us1.

There is also a pretty decent turn out at tower shops on Friday nights.
Good call Jay :beer:

Problem with the Tuesday night meet is that I live in Weston and I'm lazy. Bring it West my friends.
There are several meets out west ;)

:D see that is what im talking about. ive been to the one tuesday night at alehouse we were shund like lil kids. mk5 owners mostley u know how they are

i havent been to towers in some time but there wernt to many back then make it got better:wave:

LETS take a vote what night an place :thumbup:

put me down for anywhere in broward
I guessed they just liked my Corrado, cause I felt like a member as of day 1, as well as the few friends I've dragged out there

Thursday at jerseys off of pines & flamingo is perfect no mall cops & my mustang meet had been there for the last 3 years pines cops dont care that you're there.
Was my first SoFlo VW meet, it used to be good, but a hell of a drive for me

yea ricers run the hollywood area. I live right off hollywood blvd. How bout some where in coral springs or a lil south of there. Im game tho ill keep my ears open if I hear or see a good spot.
Coral Springs sounds fantastic, USP parking lot? :laugh:

#8 · (Edited)
:D see that is what im talking about. ive been to the one tuesday night at alehouse we were shund like lil kids. mk5 owners mostley u know how they are

i havent been to towers in some time but there wernt to many back then make it got better:wave:

LETS take a vote what night an place :thumbup:

put me down for anywhere in broward

#9 ·
I vote Thursday nights...some place mid Broward. Tower shops might make a good location though I am not currently a fan of driving on 595. In my Mazda days we did some meets at sawgrass as well.

And as an mkv owner I represent...I mean resent some of those earlier remarks

#10 ·
Definitely down, we needa find a decreat location alex, and trust me my friend aint bagging on mkv owners its just most we have met(not saying all) are pretty stuck up kids:banghead:. I agree with alex dont be a d**k, vibe and chill, maybe have a beer or two(i dont recommend drunk driving :laugh:) talk cars, more locations, etc etc. Well figure this out im sure

Free Bump:thumbup:

#12 ·
i know 2 or 3 of you said sawgrass, IDK about that especially when security there is sometimes uptight and d*cks, and it gets packed somtimes

lets think of something discreet somewhere that wont piss people(or cops) off, and where there wont be rice trying to do there meets and stupid activitys. Cause most spots that people pick in broward normally get overrun by rice and they start doing there whimpy burn outs and making all kinds of loadness that they bring(which attracts cops and ruins the spot).

#13 ·
i'm game for a broward meet. i live all the way east. sawgrass is okay but yea the mall cops can be pricks. subscribing for a possible meet!!!!

#20 ·
Ricers killed all the spots up and down pines, idk if anyone goes there anymore or if its a hot spot we can take that into consideration, but rmemeber we need something thats a mid point, Commerical and university does sound like a good idea to me too:beer:we need more people to agree tho

Everyone say Commercial and University at the Super Target??????

#34 ·
i like the day and dont mind the spot chosen. let us know what time. i'm gonna try to rally up some of my other friends. when should we start the first meet?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.