VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Rust free 1985 Ur-Q for sale

11K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Sepp 
#1 · (Edited)
Selling my 1985 Ur-Q. 139,000 miles Bought the car in summer of 2005 and had it shipped from California. Always a California car, I never drove it in the winter. I've put about 8,000 miles on it since I bought it with about 4,000 being this year. First things first. This is the most solid, rust free Ur-Q you will find. F u c k buying some rotted piece of **** and spending endless hours trying to get all the rot out of it. There is NO bubbling on the tops of the inner fenders. The inner fender tops are ROCK soild. The rocker panel seam where they all rust-f u c k i n g nothing!!!!!! Rear flares-perfect. Try and find rust on this car-you won't.
THe Tornado Red is now a distant memory as it is faded really bad. So, it needs a paint job to look 100%. I have the stock 85 only headlight surrounds in my garage-the previous owner installed the ass ugly lights on it now for some reason that only they know. As soon as I hunt down a set of the quads to put in my surrounds I'm taking a bat to these ugly things they are so vile. The previous owner also had a new master installed and some other items I'm forgetting.
Interior is in good shape. Door panels were never butchered from some lame speakers and are in great shape. Cruise, heated seats, all work. The clock in the cluster has never worked since I bought the car and the fuel guage reads like the tank is half the size.
Car runs and drives well. I've driven it more this year then all the other years combined. Never fails to start, never left me stranded, etc etc.

Price-$9500 FIRM Car is rock solid, an 85 without the ASS UGLY interior, and straight. You and your offer can piss off

Just to re state-don't PM me/email me/ask me 10,000 questions if you have no desire to buy it. If you know what this is, you don't need to ask me any stupid questions.

Car is located in Eden, NY 14057. You can reach me at richardkrant@gmail.com or 716-903-2796.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.