VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Craigslist and Ebay finds: Post your spotted ads in here please

239K views 749 replies 154 participants last post by  mokoosh 
#1 ·
Don't break the ad policy, this isn't for posting your items for sale, use the classifieds for that!
Share your found ads.

Please link an image or two, the ad, and the price(s) then copy and paste the description. We can build a little database of whats selling for how much and where even after the ads expire, and keep these posts organized.

#735 ·
#651 ·
#726 ·

"Rwd Body swapped Rabbit Pickup! 1994 Mazda Miata drive train. 1.8, torsen lsd. "

#750 ·
I recognize this truck. The owner reached out to me a few years back because our trucks are so similar. I was running a 1.9L NA at the time.

Hood Automotive design Art Font Motor vehicle

The ad is honest and well written. He has also taken the time to clean the engine and interior up for the sale photos. IMO, the asking price is very reasonable, although finding the right buyer that will appreciate the offered features, may take some time. If you're looking for a well cared for Caddy in the Chicago area, this one is worth a look.

#630 ·
$9000 and needs work? I’d say whatever shop put those dual carbs on it didn’t know what they were doing and he’s trying to dump it solely by the GTI badge. Carbs aren’t for everyone and they sure aren’t for those who take a “for sale” photo in front of the mechanic shop they take it to. Lol

#691 ·
#692 ·
#694 ·
Reactions: mokoosh
#696 ·