VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Anyone looking for an extra pair of hands in Vancouver?

7K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Icecruncher 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

I've been interested in DIY-fixing/upgrading cars for a while now, but don't have the resources to do much. I'm a computer scientist by trade, and have lots of experience taking small computers and such apart, and always just envisioned cars to be a larger scale computer, with a few more mechanical components :). If anyone is looking for an extra pair of hands on their evening/weekend projects, I would love to help & learn. I am pretty much a complete beginner when it comes to cars, especially the engine mechanics. I have troubleshooted and fixed some electrical components in my car (with the help of this forum), and done a few other basic things like a roof rack installation and a front grille replacement, but have yet to do anything major as I don't have the know-how, tools, and work space.

I don't want to paid or anything for this - I'm just looking to pick up some skills as this is something I have been interested in for a while now.

PM me if you are interested in having a slave for your projects!

James

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.