VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS: Grom Audio BT-3 Trunk Configuration

4K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  najel 
#1 · (Edited)
$80.00 shipped to the lower 48.

Used but in perfect working condition. VAGTB3 part number. Add hands free calling and audio streaming to your OEM stereo system. Connected to my OEM Monsoon head unit in my B5 Passat I was able to skip ahead and back via the headunit controls. I assume this would work with steering wheel controls as well, I just didn't have them.

GROM connects to CD changer connection.

The adapter comes with 20FT long Bluetooth Microphone harness - enough to reach to the front of the car.

Integrated Bluetooth Car Interface adds Hands Free Calling and Wireless Audio to the original factory stereo of many cars. The system comes with built-in Bluetooth and microphone. GROM-BT3 module has two extension ports that can be used for Aux-In, HD Radio and iPod or iPhone integration with optional cables that are sold separately.

Bluetooth functionality: Use your phone in the car hands free (HFP), stream your MP3 music from your phone to the factory stereo via Bluetooth Audio playback (A2DP), control your MP3 music with the car stereo or steering wheel controls via Bluetooth wireless audio control (AVRCP). Bluetooth compatibility: all Bluetooth capable smartphones, including latest Galaxy S series and iPhone.​

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.