VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Lots of parts, interior, exterior, mechanical, rare parts etc.

36K views 249 replies 94 participants last post by  Spray Junkie 
#1 · (Edited)
November 15th 2021 Updated

Prices are shipped in the states, including PayPal fees.

Prices are always best offer, I have so much stuff to list I have to shoot from the hip price-wise so if it's cheaper somewhere else or my prices off just let me know.

I've always included priority 2 day shipping, tracking and insurance but with PayPal now reporting income, and the cost of shipping rising I have to make a few adjustments. All parts are being shipped ground with insurance. If you need something quicker just let me know and we can make it happen.

I'm getting ready to offload quite a bit of stuff and some rare parts I'm not going to use so if there's something you need that's not posted shoot me a message.

Headlights:

I have a ton of miscellaneous bulbs, city lights, and bulb covers so if you need some just to ask and I'll throw them in for free.

Smoked Crosshairs $75/pair

Autopal Headlights $60 pair, $35/single, $20 for the one without a backing plate. Please look closely at the pics, a couple of them have flaws that weren't easily captured in pictures.

I have no idea what these are. Never seen them before but came on a parts car. LED halos light up, one of the city lights is glued in. $60/pair

2dr golf/GTI drip rail moldings. No Bends, no damage no rot, otherwise I wouldn't save them. These are one of the hardest things to ship but I've done it successfully many times. $400 a pair.
Please allow 2 weeks for shipping, as I have to purchase 4-in PVC pipe and build a shipping tube.

Early Westy consoles with rubber shift boots.
Both have ashtrays/lighters, the brown one is a bit rougher black one as it came from a smoker's car. Will separate the boots.
Black $120 with boot, $75 without.
Brown $100 with boot, $55 without
Also have lower dash trays for these if needed.

Thule 305 Lock plates. I do not have the keys, it's as simple as ordering one with the number on the cylinder. $45

Turn signal/wiper stalks of all kinds, tons more under that bubble wrap.

CE1/2 wiper/turn $25

MFA stalks/Cruise control stalks $50

Center hazard switch stalks $40

Heater controls of all kinds A/C, non A/C, Westy etc. $30-50, switches and levers are included.

Steering column covers of all kinds.
Early $30, Tilt $50, Column Hazard $45

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Digifast2 chipped ECU, TT 268 cam, BBM rail with FPR and injectors $350 shipped

Early rear washer bottles
$40

Early e-brake assemblies with hard covers
$60 shipped

Late e-brake assemblies with base and intact screw covers $70 shipped

Rub strips of all kinds.

16v GTI thin moldings with badges, 4dr thin moldings, early GTI fat moldings, Westy 2dr and 4dr, GLI, misc loose pieces.

Prices vary so PM please. I can also restore any of these to like new condition. Last picture for reference.

#7 ·
Still trying to troll someone on the net and **** with their sales?

How adult of you... you were upset that he bought something to resell, and that you were too broke to afford it, so you attacked him.
Now you keep going and going...

I've done business with this guy for 12 years, he's a solid honest seller. Ignore the troll who is upset he can't buy stuff from someone after ****ting on their name and lying about their trustworthiness.

Dibs on the jar of tears.

#8 ·
I've done business with this guy for 12 years, he's a solid honest seller. Ignore the troll who is upset he can't buy stuff from someone after ****ting on their name and lying about their trustworthiness.
Thanks buddy. This dude has some sort of justice boner for me. Never sold the guy anything, and never will. Apparently I have an E-stalker. Guess I've finally made it! :D

#9 ·
Pm's replied to. Parts shipped today, more shipping tomorrow. Haven't had time to post any more stuff yet. Have tons of 16v stuff, aba bits, interior trim, plastics etc. I haven't even gotten up to my attic yet. Don't like a price feel free to make an offer, happy to make deals for multiple items.

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

#14 ·
any 16v aftermarket cams kicking around? [emoji481]
I'll have to check, but I don't think so. Most of the 16v stuff was for a turbo build.

PM's replied.

#22 ·
More stuff added. More stuff shipping tomorrow. I've been selling a lot of parts that aren't listed on this ad. Ask me, as I may have what you're looking for. Happy to make deals for multiple items, I'd also accept trades for interior mirror trim for big doors, mint golf tail lights, big bumper turn signals, 16v antenna, oem leather shift boot.

#50 ·
I missed this. PM me. CIS external pump, Digi internal pump sold. MFA ce1 stalk sold. I haven't had time to update, I have so much stuff right now. If I haven't replied, you may have gotten lost when I emptied my inbox.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.