Hot Wheels - Page 25
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Welcome to VWvortex - The Volkswagen Enthusiast Website.
    You're currently browsing VWvortex site as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation. VWvortex has over 750,000+ registered users discussing a wide variety of Volkswagen related topics. Take a minute to sign up to enjoy all the features of VWvortex.
    The Car Lounge
    Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
    Results 601 to 611 of 611

    Thread: Hot Wheels

    1. #601
      Member The_Real_Stack's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 18th, 2016
      Location
      Arlington Heights, the center of the universe
      Posts
      3,727
      Eat your hearts out, nerds

      Matchbox by Chris Stack, on Flickr


      Also this was my haul from the grocery store this weekend.

      Hotwheels by Chris Stack, on Flickr
      Quote Originally Posted by Volkl View Post
      My wife wanted a SUV with a manual transmission. I suggested a Wrangler, she said no way, too masculine

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. #602
      Senior Member UncleJB's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2nd, 2002
      Location
      NH Lakes Region
      Posts
      23,343
      Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_Stack View Post

      Hotwheels by Chris Stack, on Flickr
      I have that Benz in light green. One of my favorites at the moment.

      What is the black "truck" in the middle of your line up? Kind of looks like a Caddy, kind of looks like a Syclone...

    4. #603
      Member n0rdicalex.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 14th, 2007
      Posts
      16,125
      Quote Originally Posted by UncleJB View Post
      I have that Benz in light green. One of my favorites at the moment.

      What is the black "truck" in the middle of your line up? Kind of looks like a Caddy, kind of looks like a Syclone...
      GMC Syclone.

      I grabbed one at our local Kroger a couple weeks back too.

      welcome to the layer cake

    5. #604
      Member Activ8's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 25th, 2011
      Location
      Ann Arbor, MI
      Posts
      629
      Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_Stack View Post
      Also this was my haul from the grocery store this weekend.
      Nice! Got the red Gladiator too, but I'm still waiting for the Prelude to be released in white

    6. #605
      Member The_Real_Stack's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 18th, 2016
      Location
      Arlington Heights, the center of the universe
      Posts
      3,727
      Quote Originally Posted by Activ8 View Post
      Nice! Got the red Gladiator too, but I'm still waiting for the Prelude to be released in white
      I just buy whatever color I see. I have that 993 in white, black, and now silver. Have that S2000 in silver and red along with the yellow.

      And yeah that’s a Syclone. I actually bought two of the preludes, dropped one off with my buddy who has a prelude. He already had one, but Hey you can never have too many copies of your own car.

      I really wish they’d do a new S2000; I have only ever seen the riced out HT one, id love a convertible stock one.
      Quote Originally Posted by Volkl View Post
      My wife wanted a SUV with a manual transmission. I suggested a Wrangler, she said no way, too masculine

    7. #606
      Member The_Real_Stack's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 18th, 2016
      Location
      Arlington Heights, the center of the universe
      Posts
      3,727
      While we’re at it, here’s my office bookcase with my 1:18 collection.

      Bookcase by Chris Stack, on Flickr
      Quote Originally Posted by Volkl View Post
      My wife wanted a SUV with a manual transmission. I suggested a Wrangler, she said no way, too masculine

    8. #607
      Senior Member UncleJB's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2nd, 2002
      Location
      NH Lakes Region
      Posts
      23,343
      Love me some 1:18 scale too. I used to have a TON of them back in the 90's when Kaybee toy was still around but ended up selling or giving away. I recently started picking some up selectively and have 7-8 now.

      This was my most recent score at a VW show I went to.


    9. #608
      Member fouckhest's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 22nd, 2003
      Location
      Up on the Mtn
      Posts
      18,690
      My grocery store find from last night....

      R8 Spider and Ford GT in Gulf Livery

      Untitled by fouckhest, on Flickr

    10. #609
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 20th, 2017
      Posts
      1,058
      Got these in the mail yesterday from A&J Toys




      Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_Stack View Post
      Eat your hearts out, nerds


      Also this was my haul from the grocery store this weekend.

      [url=https://flic.kr/p/2jH3WMe]
      Those silver 911s are HTF...all the resellers got them in So Cal. If you can do so, hoard those from Kroger. I haven't even found the Prelude yet SMH, and barely just found the Syclone.
      Last edited by got-rice; Yesterday at 02:53 PM.

    11. #610
      Member The_Real_Stack's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 18th, 2016
      Location
      Arlington Heights, the center of the universe
      Posts
      3,727
      Quote Originally Posted by got-rice View Post
      Got these in the mail yesterday from A&J Toys




      Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_Stack View Post
      Eat your hearts out, nerds


      Also this was my haul from the grocery store this weekend.

      [url=https://flic.kr/p/2jH3WMe]
      Those silver 911s are HTF...all the resellers got them in So Cal. If you can do so, hoard those from Kroger. I haven't even found the Prelude yet SMH, and barely just found the Syclone.
      I got them at Mariano’s which is associated (owned by?) with Kroger.

      They had a couple dozen. I hate to hoard because I’m not a real collector, I’d rather leave some for someone else. I open all my blister packs so I’m not one to worry about rarity and all that.
      Quote Originally Posted by Volkl View Post
      My wife wanted a SUV with a manual transmission. I suggested a Wrangler, she said no way, too masculine

    12. #611
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 20th, 2017
      Posts
      1,058
      Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_Stack View Post
      I got them at Mariano’s which is associated (owned by?) with Kroger.

      They had a couple dozen. I hate to hoard because I’m not a real collector, I’d rather leave some for someone else. I open all my blister packs so I’m not one to worry about rarity and all that.
      Yeah, those 911s are a Kroger exclusive color, and Roundy's I suppose is now owned by Kroger. We have too many collectors in California, and when I leave the state, the Kroger affiliated markets are a good source to find cars other than Walmart.

    Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425