2019 Toyota Corolla hatchback revealed ? Riding on the TNGA platform, powered by a new 2.0-liter four with an available six-speed manual - Page 15
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to VWvortex - The Volkswagen Enthusiast Website.
    You're currently browsing VWvortex site as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation. VWvortex has over 750,000+ registered users discussing a wide variety of Volkswagen related topics. Take a minute to sign up to enjoy all the features of VWvortex.
    The Car Lounge
    Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
      Quote Originally Posted by gonzo08452 View Post
      not sure what trans are in them and I'm not familiar with the available trims but I see more and more of them here in Socal.
      For the hatch, there's SE and XSE, both available in 6MT and CVT. Most of the ones I see are SEs with the 16" wheels, but the 18s are on the XSEs. There definitely is a renewed interest of the aftermarket in Corollas, especially with the hatch being virtually the same as the Japanese market. Can't say it was the aftermarket was great with the previous two generations, as I own one and there wasn't many parts available other than the typical springs, intakes and cheap Chinese part companies.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Banned by John until they unbanned me zukiphile's Avatar
      I expanded the geographic range of a search for SE hatches with a manual and it looks as if the shortage may be regional.

You'd think this would be a great time to buy, but it's less so if the supply limits one's options.
      Unofficial Feelings Manager for OT.
      Quote Originally Posted by an admitted and slack-jawed racist
      You called me a "moron" on the Vortex, which is clearly in violation of the terms of use. I reported you.

Longo Toyota in socal has 2 manual SE and 1 XSE
      Last edited by gonzo08452; 10-08-2020 at 11:20 AM.

Koons Toyota in Westminster, MD has EIGHT manual hatches, three of which are XSEs (I bought one last night though). They were excellent to deal with as well, much better than the 4 other dealers I tried working with locally. Price paid was $21,700 + TTL for a white 2021 XSE manual.

https://www.koonstoyotawestminster.c...mission=Manual

For the BIGGEST Toyota dealer in the world, that's not having much...wonder if those are 2020 or 2021 models.

Quote Originally Posted by SourKrout View Post
      Koons Toyota in Westminster, MD has EIGHT manual hatches, three of which are XSEs (I bought one last night though). They were excellent to deal with as well, much better than the 4 other dealers I tried working with locally. Price paid was $21,700 + TTL for a white 2021 XSE manual.

https://www.koonstoyotawestminster.c...mission=Manual

what color did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by Disgruntled Ziemniak View Post
      That looks an awful lot like a certain road connecting Tennessee and North Carolina

I do love your Corolla though. Very clean, especially with the roofracks
      It may be that certain road in which I may have done a certain type of driving. *shifty eyes*
      Great looking cars. I'm seeing these everywhere now. I've noticed more and more people are modifying them w/ wheels and lowered suspension.
      They're still rare here. But I'm part of that crew now I guess.
      Quote Originally Posted by ice4life View Post
      Hell yes. I like a lotttt

Some profs from TOTD and then crappy cell phones. The Option Labs and Rally Armor are how it currently sits.

The ebay splitter will be coming off for a proper Artworks Bodyshop front and side kit. Then I think I'll be satisfied until the Corolla Grumunnumum comes out. There is no point in attempting to make this one fast so it's just a style canvas for me.
      Off Topikstan CSB Thread, First Responder (c) 2013
      IG - the_cama_lens
      OG:SAV912
      Quote Originally Posted by Time for an aSS
      She got so pissed off she dumped her tits out at me.

I think the styling of this car has aged pretty rapidly.

I just went for a a 20-30 minute test drive this afternoon. CVT, XSE Trim. On paper and all the research I have done, I love it. I love the styling and the simplicity of it. The engine and the CVT were great and it was peppy enough. The back seat sitting behind myself at 6ft is OK. It is a bit tight, but it was do-able. The gauges were clear and everything was Toyota quality. What surprised me was I could not get comfortable in the seat for whatever reason. I was bummed... literally. I loved everything about the car but the seat didn't give me confidence if I were driving it for 30 minutes. Maybe it's my shape. Getting back into the Mazda3 seats felt 100 times better.

In contrast, the Crosstrek Sport I also drove immediately after that felt WAY more comfortable. Tough choice and a tad disappointed my butt wasn't feeling it.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415