VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Parting Out 2005 Silver/Anthracite V8 Phaeton

4K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Fratrick 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
Replacement Door Speakers and Sunroof dial componets

Good Day,

I would love to get your front and rear door speakers please. I know for sure that they will fit my 04 phaeton. I have the 12 speaker option but all the door speakers are the same size just different watts input i believe. Also, if possible the entire sunroof dial housing if still available. If need be you can text me for a faster reply

Corey

804 901-5621:)

#3 ·
Good Day,

I would love to get your front and rear door speakers please. I know for sure that they will fit my 04 phaeton. I have the 12 speaker option but all the door speakers are the same size just different watts input i believe. Also, if possible the entire sunroof dial housing if still available. If need be you can text me for a faster reply

Corey

804 901-5621:)

PMed you. Passenger side speakers are already gone (they're blown in my W12) as for the sunroof dial housing. Might be a similar situation as that mechanic also broke that as well during his joyride. I'll keep you posted though as they're completely different colors. At the moment I don't have much time to part it out. not until I replace the damage done to the W12. Will work on it tomorrow. I need to remove the radiator support so insurance can re-adjust it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.