VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH t33rock (Ted)

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  US3lessRooster 
#1 ·
Purchased a set of VMR V710s from t33rock (guys name is Ted) a few months back.. this piece of garbage not only sold me wheels that were curb rashed all to **** (no wonder they were plastidipped in some cheap ass quality trash) but one of them was even bent after he even told me there were no bends. Multiple occasions where I requested him to at least pay for the repair of the bent rim, and was given the runaround everytime. I got this and that going on and I'll give you the money my next paycheck and yadda yadda yadda. Well I have sent 3 texts now in a span of 2 weeks and this guy has dropped off the face of the earth. Guy claims he is also in the process of opening his own shop in New Jersey, I am assuming the name EliteEuroCar LLC as that was who I sent the paypal to. Figured I would include that here because if he is willing to treat fellow enthusiasts the way he has to me, then the last thing he needs to have is access to work on the general public's cars.

Would let Bill Cosby babysit my teenage daughter before I do business with this cat again.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.