VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

^^ GruvenParts.com: Get your Corrado Rad Necks, Hood Clips, and More Right Here! ^^

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Chad@GruvenParts.com 
#1 ·
Corrado Billet Radiator Necks – Special Sale Price !!

Corrado Billet Upper ""Rad Neck""

This is the ORIGINAL billet Corrado radiator neck, thousands have been sold! This part is professionally TIG welded by licensed A&P’s who spend most of their time working on commercial jet aircraft. Simply put : NO ONE can do it better!!

www.GruvenParts.com has designed a TIG welded billet version of the Corrado upper radiator neck to replace the weak plastic factory radiator neck prone to cracking and dropping chunks which clog your radiator. We closed the book on this part, and it will never need to be replaced again. ""Wife-beater"" t-shirt not included. There is NO reason to buy the plastic version.

This part replaces OEM P/N 535-121-647 (535121647) found on all Corrado G60 and VR6. Comes with all new fasteners and new aerospace grade O-ring – EVERYTHING needed to replace the factory plastic neck.

See less See more
#2 ·
Always great to see good Corrado parts dealers here on the forum.
Buddy of mine bought your 02A Billet stainless VW shift cable repair block couple years back.
While doing a drive to BBM couple weeks ago the topic came up that it'd be worth carrying in the glove box just in case...
Your post just reminded me to look on your site.
02A cable transmission Short Shift Kit is another item that's been on my shopping list.
BBM has a Corrado Anniversary sale going on so recently directed lots of funds their way and still got more Wishlist stuff to get lol
But hopefully at least slide that repair block into that list soon.

Thanks for the post reminder :peace:

#3 ·
ok thanks for the comments !

Yes we have lots of Corrado parts, Ive owned and tracking mine since 1999 so maybe 1 of the originals :)

Actually I started GruvenParts waaaay back in 1999 to support tracking that car and everything Ive made for it has been on the car for a long long time :) Hopefully you can find some good stuff that you need for it as well, Ive tried to go thru and really get the stuff that commonly breaks.

As always if you come up with more let me know. Or if you have questions, let me know. I can pretty much dismantle the car and put it back together blind folded. Im not sure that is good or bad but whatever ... lol

Take care and keep that spoiler up !

#5 ·
^^ GruvenParts.com: The Best Corrado Hood Clips in the Business! ^^

Corrado Billet Hood Cable Clip

The Corrado hood release cable clip (mounted to the hood pull bracket near the drivers left knee) is notorious for breaking at the worst possible time -- when you need to open the hood.

Rather than using a cheap stamped version which will break again in short order, our version is precision CNC'd from a solid chunk of aerospace grade billet aluminum and installs in minutes. No need for the time consuming task of removing the ENTIRE cable, this one slips right onto the hood pull bracket and locks in with all supplied fasteners included. VW doesnt even sell the hood clip anymore, but even if you found 1 it would be a waste of time to remove the entire hood cable to put it on, as it would break again in short order. Skip the cobbled together mystery versions floating around as well, ours is designed right! We LOVE Corrado so we're happy to reincarnate it’s parts from CNC'd billet.

Fits ALL Corrado and replaces Clip P/N 535-823-567 (535823567) that installs on cable P/N 536-823-531 (536823531)

#6 ·
Corrado Billet Radiator Necks – Special Sale Price !!

Corrado Billet Upper "Rad Neck"

This is the ORIGINAL billet Corrado radiator neck, thousands have been sold! This part is professionally TIG welded by licensed A&P’s who spend most of their time working on commercial jet aircraft. Simply put : NO ONE can do it better!!

www.GruvenParts.com has designed a TIG welded billet version of the Corrado upper radiator neck to replace the weak plastic factory radiator neck prone to cracking and dropping chunks which clog your radiator. We closed the book on this part, and it will never need to be replaced again. "Wife-beater" t-shirt not included. There is NO reason to buy the plastic version.

This part replaces OEM P/N 535-121-647 (535121647) found on all Corrado G60 and VR6. Comes with all new fasteners and new aerospace grade O-ring – EVERYTHING needed to replace the factory plastic neck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.