VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1999 Eurovan MV, VR6, 193.8K mi. $5K

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Sbdcallender 
#1 · (Edited)
1999 Euro MV, VR6, 194K $4K ABQ, NM

PRICE REDUCED TO $4000

I'm currently in New Mexico however I'm prepared to drive this van, ALMOST ANY DISTANCE, to a SERIOUS BUYER ONLY. I travel for a living and have all the time in the world to deliver this van to you. Let's discuss this IF you're really interested.

Looking to join the #vanlife community? This would be a perfect chance to get in on it for cheap. This van runs great AND makes good a choice to purchase for your own build/modifications/project.

Not looking for the vanlife experience? Use this for short road trips and weekends away, instead.

THE BASICS:

PRICE REDUCED TO $4.500

1990 Eurovan MV, VR6 2.8L

. 193,800 miles
. Automatic, FWD
. 6 CD Changer, Removable Stereo Face Plate
. Power Windows and Mirrors
. Heated Seats
. Table and Fold-Out Bed
. Tinted Rear Windows
. Burgundy with Grey Interior
[HR][/HR]
THE HISTORY:
I purchased this in July, 2003 in Seattle. I then drove it to Portland, Maine, where I lived for 14 years. Me and my gal took off in 2017 to travel. The van has been across the country and to Baja Mexico twice on our journey, as well as extensively throughout the US southwest. I have all repair records from my mechanic in Maine and have made repairs on the road in the last few years myself.
[HR][/HR]
Our travels will continue, however our plan has always been to sell the van and continue our journey into mainland Mexico on foot. TBH, we never thought we'd still be with the van after 2 years (we thought we'd sell it after 3 or 4 months) but we enjoyed traveling in this and hate to see it go.
[HR][/HR]
THE GOOD:
. Runs good and is still relied upon by us at the moment - we use it daily, either for southwest road trips, to camp out of, to get around town, etc.
I replaced:
. MAF sensor in June, 2017
. Tie rods/ends and sway bar links (both R/L) in September, 2017.
. Starter in July, 2018.
. EVAP purge valve in July, 2018
. Right lower ball joint in April, 2019.
. Heater core in, May 2019.
. New spark plugs and wires August, 2019.
[HR][/HR]
THE BAD:
. Cruise Control is INOP
. AC hose has a weep hole - that needs replaced and a top-off needs to be done.
. Cosmetic blemishes (see above).
. Airbag light is on after my heater core repair, although both airbags ARE connected.
[HR][/HR]

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.