VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Negative Feedback for…

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  EPilot 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
… on September 9 2019: Hello, I'm looking for the rear springs for a B3/B4 Passat sedan, do you have?

Me: 9/9/2019 I have the rears with shocks they are Bilstein yellows

…: 9/9/2019 I just need the springs, can you give me a price with shipping included to 27614 ?

Me 9/9/2019 40 plus the ride for the pair I can figure shipping on Friday I’m out of town on business

… 9/9/2019 Okay, please give me a total when you get back, thanks.

Me: 9/13/2019 $76.90 total shipped for the pair of rear springs paypal is xxxxxx (also my e mail) I can ship today if you pay by noon central time.

Me: 9/16/2019 So do you want these springs?

I took the rear struts apart for him to separate the springs, weighed them, and provided shipping cost. No response. Why do so many Vortex forum members do this?

https://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?9311459-Parting-Out-93-Passat-GLX-VR6 link to my ad.

See less See more
#2 ·
… on September 9 2019: Hello, I'm looking for the rear springs for a B3/B4 Passat sedan, do you have?

Me: 9/9/2019 I have the rears with shocks they are Bilstein yellows

…: 9/9/2019 I just need the springs, can you give me a price with shipping included to 27614 ?

Me 9/9/2019 40 plus the ride for the pair I can figure shipping on Friday I’m out of town on business

… 9/9/2019 Okay, please give me a total when you get back, thanks.

Me: 9/13/2019 $76.90 total shipped for the pair of rear springs paypal is xxxxxx (also my e mail) I can ship today if you pay by noon central time.

Me: 9/16/2019 So do you want these springs?

I took the rear struts apart for him to separate the springs, weighed them, and provided shipping cost. No response. Why do so many Vortex forum members do this?

https://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?9311459-Parting-Out-93-Passat-GLX-VR6 link to my ad.
As per this forum's rules:
*DO NOT post a rating unless you've sent / received money from/to the other party.
No money was exchanged so this isn't allowed. People are allowed to not follow through with buying something they don't deserve negative feedback because of it.
Sure a little courtesy of saying not interested would have been nice, but like you, people can have work trips come up or other family business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.