VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS: 1997 Passat GLX VR6

2K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  -JDUB- 
#1 ·
Will get pictures up soon, for now please refer to my CT Craigslist Ad:

https://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/d/enfield-1997-vw-passat-glx-vr6/7066354683.html

For sale I have a 1997 B4 Volkswagen Passat GLX VR6. This car runs, drives and stops well. Was my daily driver for approximately the past 2 years. Got a new vehicle recently so I no longer need this one. Car has 2.8L 12v VR6 engine in it with a 5 speed manual transmission. Transmission shifts good and engine runs strong with no major issues that I've noticed. Car seems to have a small oil leak at times (seriously very small) that doesn't even reflect when looking at the oil dipstick, that is the only real "issue" it has. Oil and filter just changed recently as well. Car has 148,198 original miles on it.

Interior in car is in good shape, black leather with heated seats. Heat works very well. Headliner is sagging a bit in some areas. Has the premium audio package which works great. Has original BBS wheels with decent tires on them. Body is in decent shape. Car has one small rust spot on the bottom of rear driver door, and has a small dent in the right rear of the back bumper from the previous owner (see pictures). Underneath is pretty clean and rot free. This car is by no means perfect but is decent and has always run well for me. I have a clean CT title for the vehicle.

Im asking $1800 obo for the vehicle. Car is being sold as is, please see pictures. Feel free to contact me anytime via call or text at 8604637713. Please try not to email because I don't check it often. Thanks. Car is located in Enfield, CT 06082.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.