VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS: 2003 Jetta GLS TDI $2200 OBO Versailles Mo

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  BlueBunnyRabbit 
#1 ·
I bought this car thinking to transplant the engine into a golf I have, but realized that it was too nice for that, so after a bit of elbow grease cleaning it up and making sure it was in good mechanical condition, I'm putting it up for sale.

It's a 2003 with 222k miles on it. It's the dark grey metallic color with grey leather interior.

Pros:

-Alh engine which runs good

-520 injector nozzles recently installed

-Continental timing belt replaced at 200k miles

-Stage two Malone tune with EGR delete

-new intercooler

-new radiator

-new battery

-new starter

-3 bar map sensor

-new struts

-runs and drives well

-engine and transmission just serviced

-new ball joints

Good tires (Michelin LRR in front hankook in the back)

-leather interior with no tears or major wear

-Texas car with no rust

Cons:

-Was in accident. PO repaired, it was hit in the front passenger side corner. The fender, hood, and other parts were replaced and it doesn't look bad from the outside, but you can see where it was straightened under the hood

-The hood is black (don't worry, it identities as grey)

-has mismatched front struts (the passenger side one got replaced after the accident, the drivers side one had been replaced previously)

-Has a few scratches and dents

-One rim is scratched up quite a bit, I'm guessing from the accident (?)

The guy I got it from seemed to take pretty good care of it, and had fixed it up after the accident, but couldn't figure out a problem with the turbo not working right. I found it had a broken wire in the map sensor circuit, and I replaced the map sensor with a 3 bar sensor, since I had one. I also installed a set of 520 injector nozzles, which really woke it up. I also checked the timing to be sure it was in the optimum zone. The car runs and drives really well.

It will pass a Missouri safety inspection, and comes with a clear title and bill of sale.

I'm asking $2200 obo not really looking to trade, unless you're wanting to trade an Audi Q7 or VW Touareg TDI. [emoji23] May even throw my b5.5 wagon in if you're taking one of those... Lol

I'll post photos tomorrow.

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.