VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS: 2013 Audi TTRS Stg 2 - 23k

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  djmikeyd 
#1 · (Edited)
FS: 2013 Audi TTRS Stg 2 - $23k

Long story short, I purchased this vehicle from a fella in Arkansas because I'd always wanted a fun weekend AWD car and not a "typical" one like a STI/Evo. Unfortunately, I recently received word that I'll be shipping across the pond (military) and I am NOT a fan of letting cars just sit. I JUST had the paint corrected and ceramic coated on Feb 16, 2020. Took the car to Apex Tuning in Raleigh, NC for a dialed in alignment. As per every new to me car, I instantly did an oil/trans fluid change (Castrol 5w-40 and OEM Audi Trans Fluid). I even had a brand spotless windshield from Safelite installed. Basically the car is absolute immaculate save for a tiny rock chip here or there. I have the original front grill badge as well as a new OEM black TTRS badge for the rear as well. Just opted to leave it off the rear after I got the cars paint redone to try the look on. Car was compression tested at 165-170psi across the board. Drives absolute amazing and sounds even better.

Has a clean title
Car's VIN is: TRUB3AFK1D1901155
Currently has 157xxx miles and won't go up as I will not be driving it since I'm spending most of my time in the field in preparation for leaving.

I am asking $23,000 obo (no issues negociating) and my number is 910-581-3941. Feel free to contact me anytime, I am highly responsive and can answer/provide anything you would need.

Upgrades include:

-United Motorsport Stage 2 Tune
-034 Motorsport Intake
-APR Intercooler
-APR Catless Downpipe
-APR RSC Exhaust
-Neuspeed 19x8.5" Wheels
-Hankook Ventus V12 Tires (7/32 left)
-Sachs Racing Coilovers
-Sachs 4 Puck Clutch
-034 Motorsport Rear Sway Bar
-ECS Magnetic Drainplug
-034 Motorsport Billet Dogbone and poly insert (uninstalled).

See less See more
#2 ·

Long story short, I purchased this vehicle from a fella in Arkansas because I'd always wanted a fun weekend AWD car and not a "typical" one like a STI/Evo. Unfortunately, I recently received word that I'll be shipping across the pond (military) and I am NOT a fan of letting cars just sit. I JUST had the paint corrected and ceramic coated on Feb 16, 2020. Took the car to Apex Tuning in Raleigh, NC for a dialed in alignment. As per every new to me car, I instantly did an oil/trans fluid change (Castrol 5w-40 and OEM Audi Trans Fluid). I even had a brand spotless windshield from Safelite installed. Basically the car is absolute immaculate save for a tiny rock chip here or there. I have the original front grill badge as well as a new OEM black TTRS badge for the rear as well. Just opted to leave it off the rear after I got the cars paint redone to try the look on. Car was compression tested at 165-170psi across the board. Drives absolute amazing and sounds even better.

Has a clean title
Currently has 157xxx miles and won't go up as I will not be driving it since I'm spending most of my time in the field in preparation for leaving.

I am asking $23,000 obo (no issues negociating) and my number is 910-581-3941. Feel free to contact me anytime, I am highly responsive and can answer/provide anything you would need.

Upgrades include:

-034 Motorsport Intake
-APR Intercooler
-APR Catless Downpipe
-APR RSC Exhaust
-Neuspeed 19x8.5" Wheels
-Sachs Racing Coilovers
-Sachs 4 Puck Clutch
-ECS Magnetic Drainplug

Has a clean title

Upgrades include:

-034 Motorsport Intake
-APR Intercooler
-APR Catless Downpipe
-APR RSC Exhaust
-Neuspeed 19x8.5" Wheels
-Sachs Racing Coilovers
-Sachs 4 Puck Clutch
-ECS Magnetic Drainplug

This car still for sale?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.