GX460 vs. Highlander: oui or non?
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to VWvortex - The Volkswagen Enthusiast Website.
    You're currently browsing VWvortex site as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation. VWvortex has over 750,000+ registered users discussing a wide variety of Volkswagen related topics. Take a minute to sign up to enjoy all the features of VWvortex.
    The Car Lounge
    Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

GX460 vs. Highlander: oui or non?

A 2015 GX460 came up for sale at a local dealer this week and I've been pondering buying something that can actually tow a bit as our Highlander is useless. I bought the Highlander just over two years ago CPO for what was then a fair price given that it was the Limited trim with very few miles. I could more or less trade it straight across for the GX460 and have the GX paid off on the same schedule as the Highlander.

Is this wise? Will I regret it? Any owners, can you chime in? My wife loved the rear seat space when we had first had our daughter, but she is now transitioning to a forward-facing seat, and my wife no longer sits in the back with her. In terms of features, they're pretty much identical.

How does the 460 ride? Will it retain value as well as the Highlander does?

I miss my 4th generation 4Runner something terrible, but my wife doesn't want another. the 460 seems like a good compromise in some ways. Please help.

Our Highlander:

Identical GX:

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I’m pretty sure the Highlander has something like a 5000 pound towing capacity. What are you pulling? The GX is only 6500.

Also, is this your wife’s daily? Or yours?

Quote Originally Posted by mrothwell View Post
      I’m pretty sure the Highlander has something like a 5000 pound towing capacity. What are you pulling? The GX is only 6500.

Also, is this your wife’s daily? Or yours?
      The Highlander just feels labored towing. I want to tow my old car with it,and maybe a small travel trailer. Not at the same time.

It would both of ours. We walk to work and use our cars infrequently in the grand scheme of things. Maybe a couple times a week to get groceries or to take to the airport. Otherwise, it's just used for long trips and camping.

I've only driven the Prado version. It's very comfortable and capable and has the best bad-road ride of any vehicle I have ever driven, but the handling is much more ponderous with more roll/lean/nosedive than a car-based CUV and it gets much worse MPG (GX gets 15/20 MPG vs 19/26 or 21/27).

All that said it is one of my all-time favorite vehicles but I am would only be interested in the diesel/stick shift version. But if the MPG doesn't matter much and you aren't concerned about the handling, maybe give it a look -- but essentially it's a fancy 4Runner with a V8 so not sure if it is different enough for your better half.
      Improving the signal-to-noise ratio

GX460 is the better vehicle by most metrics except fuel economy and car-like driving. Throw some K02s on there and call it done.
      Quote Originally Posted by Abe Froman View Post
      --whether you use spit or lube, throw a little sand in there and nobody has a good time.

Go test drive one and see if you like it.

They seem to be well made. Both of these should be dependable long term. I'd imagine the Lexus will cost more to upkeep just by nature of the L badge and added complexity with air ride and whatnot.
      I like bikes.
      Gone: 2010 VW GTI

I'd go with the GX460, no questions asked, assuming it's in good condition. But the right answer is present the case to your wife, and let her decide. Even though it's for the both of you, as the saying goes, happy wife, happy life.

Quote Originally Posted by strapontin View Post
      GX460 is the better vehicle by most metrics except fuel economy and car-like driving. Throw some K02s on there and call it done.
      Lol, it’s not like he’s driving the Rubicon trail to work everyday. The Highlander gets better fuel economy, rides better, handles better and will be just as reliable. How is the GX better in most metrics?

I get wanting to have a cooler car than the Highlander, but this is a completely emotion-based decision. You can’t reason your way from a Highlander to a GX with the OPs usage profile.

GX460 rides amazing with some nice michelins on it and can get close to 20mpg, I had a 2017 loved it but my lease ran out and im probably going to find a used one soon. Always ran regular cheap gas. If you test drive it you'll buy it.
      02 GTi 1.8T haldex'd w/35r-SOLD [email protected] 27psi on 93 octane--04 A4 1.8T converted to AWD also- SOLD--'11 JSW Tdi 6speed Manual- Gone--
      13' BMW 335i M-sport EBII

Quote Originally Posted by x(why)z View Post

Our Highlander:
      I'm in the same boat as you - been going back and forth between the 4Runner and 460.

Unrelated to driving experience ... but if that's your garage - my guess is the 460 won't fit.
      Not sure if you care or not.

I live in Pittsburgh and given that I'm lucky enough to have a garage -
      Being able to park a vehicle inside is a big deal to me here in Western-Pennsyl-ginia

Quote Originally Posted by adrew View Post
      I've only driven the Prado version. It's very comfortable and capable and has the best bad-road ride of any vehicle I have ever driven, but the handling is much more ponderous with more roll/lean/nosedive than a car-based CUV and it gets much worse MPG (GX gets 15/20 MPG vs 19/26 or 21/27).

All that said it is one of my all-time favorite vehicles but I am would only be interested in the diesel/stick shift version. But if the MPG doesn't matter much and you aren't concerned about the handling, maybe give it a look -- but essentially it's a fancy 4Runner with a V8 so not sure if it is different enough for your better half.
      Thanks for the feedback. I spent a few weeks in Dubai a couple of years ago and I spent a ton of time as a passenger in an LC Prado. I fell in love. I like it even better than the 4Runner I had at the time. I'd kill for a diesel four-door, too. HAndling doesn't matter as we have an old fun car if we want a spirited drive.

Quote Originally Posted by strapontin View Post
      I put Hankook Dynapros on my 4R and it was hilariously capable. I adored it.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_p View Post

They seem to be well made. Both of these should be dependable long term. I'd imagine the Lexus will cost more to upkeep just by nature of the L badge and added complexity with air ride and whatnot.
      That's the problem. If I drive it, I'm going to buy it. I know I'll love the heck out of it. The only thing it doesn't have that our Highlander does is ventilated seats...

Quote Originally Posted by vwpiloto View Post
      I'd go with the GX460, no questions asked, assuming it's in good condition. But the right answer is present the case to your wife, and let her decide. Even though it's for the both of you, as the saying goes, happy wife, happy life.
      You're right. I'm going to go grab it for a test drive, bring it back home for her to see and let her choose.

Quote Originally Posted by mrothwell View Post
      Lol, it’s not like he’s driving the Rubicon trail to work everyday. The Highlander gets better fuel economy, rides better, handles better and will be just as reliable. How is the GX better in most metrics?

I get wanting to have a cooler car than the Highlander, but this is a completely emotion-based decision. You can’t reason your way from a Highlander to a GX with the OPs usage profile.
      You're a thinking man. We are the epitome of a suburban family. We live in a small town between Pittsburgh and Erie and really just drive to do errands or to bike trails. I've done a lot of offroading in the past having grown up in the rockies, but far less since moving east.

Quote Originally Posted by O2VW1.8T View Post
      GX460 rides amazing with some nice michelins on it and can get close to 20mpg, I had a 2017 loved it but my lease ran out and im probably going to find a used one soon. Always ran regular cheap gas. If you test drive it you'll buy it.
      Our Highlander gets like 22 highway, so I can deal with 18-20. I don't care as we drive like 6000 miles/year at most.

And yes to the Michelins!

Quote Originally Posted by mouseOfMars View Post
      I'm in the same boat as you - been going back and forth between the 4Runner and 460.

Unrelated to driving experience ... but if that's your garage - my guess is the 460 won't fit.
      Not sure if you care or not.

I live in Pittsburgh and given that I'm lucky enough to have a garage -
      Being able to park a vehicle inside is a big deal to me here in Western-Pennsyl-ginia
      That is our garage. 4R fit no problem, and the Highlander has a ton of space front to back. I'm with you about parking, but generally, our old M3 lives in the garage. We're planning on building a new garage in the coming year, or possibly just buying a much, much bigger house as we're feeling cramped.

it's a tank that i'm never gonna sell.

It's probably one of the most reliable vehicles ever made, heck there's a few Tundras with the same motor that have reached 1 million miles already.

It glides over everything, and like someone said above.. you can get 20mpg with cheap regular gas. My lifetime average is 18.5mpg mixed and i'm a pretty aggressive driver.

The Highlander just feels labored towing. I want to tow my old car with it,and maybe a small travel trailer. Not at the same time.

It would both of ours. We walk to work and use our cars infrequently in the grand scheme of things. Maybe a couple times a week to get groceries or to take to the airport. Otherwise, it's just used for long trips and camping.
      You likely won't feel a major difference going to the GX considering there isn;t much more towing capacity over a Highlander.

Pretty much any vehicle this size will feel labored. If that's a feeling you want to avoid, it's time to go to a full size truck or SUV with a lot of torque like either a V8 or a TTV6.

I tow 4,000 lbs with my Highlander. It's not what I would call strained. I do notice that I have to keep the revs up, but then that's Toyota's 3.5L V6 for you. I also notice the @$$ end sags, which doesn't bother me. I tow the boat once a week 2 hours one way, and the Highlander does it without blinking.

If I was in your shoes I would be looking at a new Ram 1500, but that's me.
      Matt
      2018 Toyota Highlander SE AWD, Midnight Black Metallic/Black
      2018 Four Winns H210 / 5.3L Volvo Penta V8 300 / DPS-A Duoprop drive

Quote Originally Posted by Maximum_Download View Post
      You likely won't feel a major difference going to the GX considering there isn;t much more towing capacity over a Highlander.

Pretty much any vehicle this size will feel labored. If that's a feeling you want to avoid, it's time to go to a full size truck or SUV with a lot of torque like either a V8 or a TTV6.

I tow 4,000 lbs with my Highlander. It's not what I would call strained. I do notice that I have to keep the revs up, but then that's Toyota's 3.5L V6 for you. I also notice the @$$ end sags, which doesn't bother me. I tow the boat once a week 2 hours one way, and the Highlander does it without blinking.

If I was in your shoes I would be looking at a new Ram 1500, but that's me.
      Our 4Runner felt considerably more adept at towing than the Highlander. Also, we don't have the towing package, so I keep loads light on it. We have an aftermarket hitch installed that is largely used for a bike rack.

I think I'm partially looking for an excuse to have something more fun and interesting. The Ram isn't much of an option as it doesn't fit in the garage, our local Dodge dealer is an absolute horror-show, and my wife doesn't like pickups.

I appreciate the input though, especially regarding towing. I used to tow a tandem axle trailer with an HD Suburban, and that thing was a beast. Build quality was horrific, but it sure was a great vehicle if you could get beyond the way it was bolted together.

Thanks for the feedback. I spent a few weeks in Dubai a couple of years ago and I spent a ton of time as a passenger in an LC Prado. I fell in love. I like it even better than the 4Runner I had at the time. I'd kill for a diesel four-door, too. HAndling doesn't matter as we have an old fun car if we want a spirited drive.
      My only reason for mentioning the handling wasn't really for driving enjoyment but for safety reasons. I am comfortable driving things like this and 15-passenger vans that can roll over pretty easily if you do a "moose test" or accident avoidance where you do two swerves in quick succession. I just wanted to make sure other drivers in the household were familiar with truck handling since these types of soft/tall/BOF vehicles aren't as popular as in the '80s/'90s. Back then lots of SUV drivers would roll their new Rodeos and Monteros after running off the road, swerving hard back onto the road and the overcorrecting, that kind of thing.

Like, it is pretty quick if you need to do one hard swerve out around something but you need to let the suspension settle for a second before whipping it back in. The air ride and ESP probably help a lot compared to yesteryear but just wanted to put it out there.
      Improving the signal-to-noise ratio

Quote Originally Posted by adrew View Post
      My only reason for mentioning the handling wasn't really for driving enjoyment but for safety reasons. I am comfortable driving things like this and 15-passenger vans that can roll over pretty easily if you do a "moose test" or accident avoidance where you do two swerves in quick succession. I just to make sure other drivers in the household were familiar with truck handling since these types of soft/tall/BOF vehicles aren't as popular as in the '80s/'90s. Back then lots of SUV drivers would roll their new Rodeos and Monteros after running off the road, swerving hard back onto the road and the overcorrecting, that kind of thing.

Like, it is pretty quick if you need to one hard swerve out around something but you need to let the suspension settle before whipping it back in. The air ride and ESP probably help a lot compared to yesteryear but just wanted to put it out there.
      That makes more sense, for sure. My wife is a great driver and was really comfortable behind the wheel of the 4R. She grew up driving her parents very old Safari, then Tahoe as a teenager. As far as I can tell, she's very aware of the limits of a vehicle like this. Thanks for bringing it up!

I've booked an appointment on Wednesday to go pick it up for a drive. I'll swing by my house and see what my wife thinks. I have a feeling the lack of ventilated seats will be a deal-breaker for her.

I think I'm partially looking for an excuse to have something more fun and interesting.
      There it is! Forget the other nonsense you typed in the first post. After your wife weighs in you'll know the answer.
      Quote Originally Posted by Doug Butabi View Post
      And on the tenth day of the two thousand fifteenth year, TCL finds out about rich people.

I was looking at the 460s yesterday and looked at forums of arguments over using premium vs regular gas on this rig.

Was turned off.

It is the same motor as ones used in the Tundra, yet it requires premium?
      Is this a conspiracy?(like how In 2012 the RX and ES can suddenly use regular gas with zero changes?)

My wife had a 2018 Highlander Limited as a daily for a couple of years, and no issues. I didn't like the touchy throttle and sub-par suspension/ride. I bought a 2019 GX460 3 months ago, and it's an entirely different animal. Rock solid, great ride, and soooo quiet. There are plenty of people who run their GX's on regular unleaded with no issues. I'm still running premium in mine for now, just over 6k miles at this point.

Our 4Runner felt considerably more adept at towing than the Highlander. Also, we don't have the towing package, so I keep loads light on it. We have an aftermarket hitch installed that is largely used for a bike rack.

I think I'm partially looking for an excuse to have something more fun and interesting. The Ram isn't much of an option as it doesn't fit in the garage, our local Dodge dealer is an absolute horror-show, and my wife doesn't like pickups.

I appreciate the input though, especially regarding towing. I used to tow a tandem axle trailer with an HD Suburban, and that thing was a beast. Build quality was horrific, but it sure was a great vehicle if you could get beyond the way it was bolted together.
      You know I am not easy on my Highlander and I have high towing expectations, so you can take my feedback for what its worth. I also used to tow with a HD Suburban, so I know what "secure" feels like when a trailer is on the back.

Your Highlander should have the standard towing package on it - meaning it has all the cooling you need, you just needed to put a hitch and wiring on it. That's what mine has. NOw, the thing to remember is my Highlander got the updated 3.5L and 8 speed auto, so mine has a good bit more power than yours and my SE has a slightly firmer suspension. So maybe that's why my car does okay? I am not sure.

I am literally in your boat - I hate trucks and trucky vehicles, but I run them because I love boats and I need to tow.

We are looking at two vehicles within the next 11 months: The new Highlander XSE, and the BMW X5.

You should look at the X5. YOU can lease them for very reasonable money if you go xdrive 40i (six cylinder) and you can get air suspension on them. ANother option is the Volvo XC90 - that has an air suspension option as well. I was impressed with the interior on that car, but I felt the X5 was actually borderline fun behind the wheel...AND tows. Hard to get both of those in the same vehicle.
      Matt
      2018 Toyota Highlander SE AWD, Midnight Black Metallic/Black
      2018 Four Winns H210 / 5.3L Volvo Penta V8 300 / DPS-A Duoprop drive

You should look at the X5. YOU can lease them for very reasonable money if you go xdrive 40i (six cylinder) and you can get air suspension on them. ANother option is the Volvo XC90 - that has an air suspension option as well. I was impressed with the interior on that car, but I felt the X5 was actually borderline fun behind the wheel...AND tows. Hard to get both of those in the same vehicle.
      I swear, this forum sometimes....someone pondering between two different SUV's of proven quality, longevity, refinement, and capability gets directed toward European luxury SUV's with horrible reputations of expensive maintenance and nonsensical out-of-warranty costs.

OP: I really want a GX460. That truck will do everything you want it to do, in comfort and luxury, and is built to last decades. They're a fantastic used buy. But I get that the missus has to have the final word.
      Quote Originally Posted by Metallitubby View Post
      Subaru fans chalk their negative experiences up to being part of a smaller brand and character. Something about beards, lesbians, and douche-flutes.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_p View Post

they are one of the most reliable vehicles on the market today, period. the UN sends the stripped down version to conflict zones (Prado), they ride well over rough terrain, they'll go damn near anywhere with a decent set of tires, and do everything well. now, understand that means that it doesn't excel in one specific area - it won't tow like a suburban or 2500 pickup, it won't haul people like a van or true CUV, it gets okay gas mileage (i get 16-17mpg on 5 profile taller ATs), it can have higher part cost because its a lexus, the infotainment is dated, in short, it isn't perfect. that said, it's a damn good trade-off in nearly all areas. i've towed up to 5k with mine (mind you Michigan is pretty flat in some areas) and had zero issues, the air ride is worth the upgrade if you're towing a lot. the air ride on 460's is not a common failure point like it is on the 470s, several individuals i know have 150k+ on their air ride without issue.

a couple small areas to watch - frames can rust if salted heavily (more a 470 problem based on age), a handful of trucks have the timing chain covers leak oil (one time $2k repair cost), i find them to burn brakes a bit faster than average.

CPO, they cost the same as a newer 4runner, but have a better motor, nicer interior/finish, and come with a lot of bells and whistles (AC seats, LED lighting, leather, etc). I hunted for the top trim, if you get the top trim, air ride is standard, but make sure it has the optional levinson sound systems - it's stellar. Lexus' CPO program is also really good compared to other programs, so it may be worth the extra money on a 3-4 year old truck to add 2 years of warranty.

buddy of mine has a youtube channel with a lot of good 460 videos, here's us having a blast at the sand dunes:
      https://youtu.be/stMHr1kgnZA

https://youtu.be/LfJihyjDGOk
      Quote Originally Posted by capsaicin View Post
      AP1 S2000? I can not in good conscience talk you out of that. May your slip angle be great and your bed not be the couch!

Quote Originally Posted by compy222 View Post
      they are one of the most reliable vehicles on the market today, period. the UN sends the stripped down version to conflict zones (Prado), they ride well over rough terrain, they'll go damn near anywhere with a decent set of tires, and do everything well. now, understand that means that it doesn't excel in one specific area - it won't tow like a suburban or 2500 pickup, it won't haul people like a van or true CUV, it gets okay gas mileage (i get 16-17mpg on 5 profile taller ATs), it can have higher part cost because its a lexus, the infotainment is dated, in short, it isn't perfect. that said, it's a damn good trade-off in nearly all areas. i've towed up to 5k with mine (mind you Michigan is pretty flat in some areas) and had zero issues, the air ride is worth the upgrade if you're towing a lot. the air ride on 460's is not a common failure point like it is on the 470s, several individuals i know have 150k+ on their air ride without issue.

a couple small areas to watch - frames can rust if salted heavily (more a 470 problem based on age), a handful of trucks have the timing chain covers leak oil (one time $2k repair cost), i find them to burn brakes a bit faster than average.

CPO, they cost the same as a newer 4runner, but have a better motor, nicer interior/finish, and come with a lot of bells and whistles (AC seats, LED lighting, leather, etc). I hunted for the top trim, if you get the top trim, air ride is standard, but make sure it has the optional levinson sound systems - it's stellar. Lexus' CPO program is also really good compared to other programs, so it may be worth the extra money on a 3-4 year old truck to add 2 years of warranty.

buddy of mine has a youtube channel with a lot of good 460 videos, here's us having a blast at the sand dunes:
      https://youtu.be/stMHr1kgnZA

https://youtu.be/LfJihyjDGOk
      Thanks for the link and info! The one I'm looking at lacks air suspension. It's not that loaded, actually. It's a 2015 model, so getting up in years but has less than 70k on the clock. I'll know tomorrow. I appreciate your thoughts!

Quote Originally Posted by kraut_pauer79 View Post
      I swear, this forum sometimes....someone pondering between two different SUV's of proven quality, longevity, refinement, and capability gets directed toward European luxury SUV's with horrible reputations of expensive maintenance and nonsensical out-of-warranty costs.

OP: I really want a GX460. That truck will do everything you want it to do, in comfort and luxury, and is built to last decades. They're a fantastic used buy. But I get that the missus has to have the final word.
      She will indeed have the final word. It'll be a wild ride, I have a feeling.

You know I am not easy on my Highlander and I have high towing expectations, so you can take my feedback for what its worth. I also used to tow with a HD Suburban, so I know what "secure" feels like when a trailer is on the back.

Your Highlander should have the standard towing package on it - meaning it has all the cooling you need, you just needed to put a hitch and wiring on it. That's what mine has. NOw, the thing to remember is my Highlander got the updated 3.5L and 8 speed auto, so mine has a good bit more power than yours and my SE has a slightly firmer suspension. So maybe that's why my car does okay? I am not sure.

I am literally in your boat - I hate trucks and trucky vehicles, but I run them because I love boats and I need to tow.

We are looking at two vehicles within the next 11 months: The new Highlander XSE, and the BMW X5.

I requested some info on BMW leases, and our dealers are just the worst. Not too mention, they're 40+ miles a way. There is no way I'm putting anything other than first months and fees down on a lease, and they seem unwilling to play ball anyway. I don't know if I want to deal with a BMW, really. I love them, but maybe not as my wife's daily driver. Not that we really daily drive... Our local Toyota dealer is amazing, so I'm really into the idea of a CPO Lexus.

Quote Originally Posted by CSRPenFab View Post
      My wife had a 2018 Highlander Limited as a daily for a couple of years, and no issues. I didn't like the touchy throttle and sub-par suspension/ride. I bought a 2019 GX460 3 months ago, and it's an entirely different animal. Rock solid, great ride, and soooo quiet. There are plenty of people who run their GX's on regular unleaded with no issues. I'm still running premium in mine for now, just over 6k miles at this point.
      Great to know! The throttle is touchy, isn't it? I've learned to drive around it. The ride can be annoyingly flinty around town. On the highway, I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by someguy123 View Post
      I was looking at the 460s yesterday and looked at forums of arguments over using premium vs regular gas on this rig.

Was turned off.

It is the same motor as ones used in the Tundra, yet it requires premium?
      Is this a conspiracy?(like how In 2012 the RX and ES can suddenly use regular gas with zero changes?)
      Hmmm, that is odd. I wonder what the reasoning is?

Quote Originally Posted by TangoRed View Post
      There it is! Forget the other nonsense you typed in the first post. After your wife weighs in you'll know the answer.
      You're spot on. I do just want a cooler vehicle. I swear, every fifth vehicle in our work parking lots are Highlanders. It's all Highlanders, Rav4s, Prius, and the occasional Sienna and Corolla. Also, tons of Outbacks. Just so bland.

2010 GX460 owner here.

I would say it all depends on what you really want in a vehicle. The Highlander and the GX are actually quite different beasts. The Toyota is a highway car, built for on-road duty only, I haven't driven one in a long while but they are well built, quiet, and ride well.

If the GX is a premium package, it will have air ride. Mine has coils and it still rides remarkably well, though there are still occasions when you're be reminded this is a heavy, body-on-frame off-roader with a live axle out back. The occasional mid-corner bump will upset it just enough to notice. Not that it's harsh or truckish, but it's still difficult to overcome the physics of it all. Build quality is amazing. Mine is 10 years old with 120K miles and it doesn't squeak, it's very quiet despite being brick-shaped, and everything works. I enjoy driving it because it feels hewn from a solid billet. It is hard to explain to some enthusiasts who wonder how I could go from a sporty Mini to a Lexus and still enjoy the latter... but the quality of it all is what makes it feel special. Like a 4x4 version of my old W124. I think the GX is kind of a modern classic... or a cult classic anyway. As such, values are strong. They seem to be holding their value very well and great examples on the used market command a premium these days.

Compromises - it is not designed from the ground-up as a people carrier. The 3rd row seats are somewhat useless. It's tall, heavy, and has a thirst for premium fuel. Say bye-bye to your empeegees. The swing out rear door isn't for everyone - but I happen to love it as a quirk. It's my understanding that some of the leathers show wear quicker than others, but I don't know if that's been addressed on later models. Mine has the ecru interior (parchment) and it's in great shape. The electronics interface sucks but if you're coming from another Toyota product, you already knew that. Just be aware that upgrades are limited because of the interface with HVAC and other vehicle functions in the screen. But if it has premium sound, then the stereo is wonderful. Service and maintenance will cost more simply because it's a Lexus and there are a lot of over-engineered parts on there.

All in all, if you want to return to something with more capability like your 4Runner, I say go for the GX. If you're really all about highway comfort and every day practicality, then the Highlander is perhaps a better fit.
      I spend my days in a 70,000 sq ft wonderland www.hymanltd.com

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast