VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS: OEM B8 Audi RS5 20x9 et29 wheels with 275/35 Conti DWS06 Tires - Ottawa

3K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  corradojesus 
#1 ·
Selling a set of B8 Audi RS5 OEM wheels with Continental extreme contact DSW06 tires

Details on the wheels:
20x9 et29
5x112, CB 66.56
Choice of grey or black OEM Audi centre caps.

Two wheels are finished in titanium, and two are hyper silver. I was running each pair on either side of the car. All of the wheels are in great shape--they were all refinished before I purchased them. There are a few minor dings and scratches here and there, but no bends, cracks or curb rash. I ran them for one season on my Q5 (with larger tires). The wheels were supposed to go on a friend's D3 A8 (hence the new tire size), but his engine blew up, so they are available again.

The tires are meaty—275/35r20 continental extreme contact DWS06–used one season (4000km) and still look brand new. They cost roughly $1300 last summer.

The wheels and tires would be a good fit on a number of audis, newer and older (I can also include hub rings to 57.1 if you want to put these on an older a8, s8 or phaeton).

Sorry for the sh*tty pics. I'll be heading to my storage to clean up the wheels and take better pictures this weekend.

Asking price for the package is $2100 CAD picked up in Ottawa. I'm not looking to ship or split the rims from the tires.

Thanks for looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.