VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

MKII Golf/Jetta parts - 100 for all of it.

858 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  TMhackVW 
#1 · (Edited)
MKII Golf/Jetta parts - $100 for all of it, obo.

Will not ship large parts.

Obo.

I have a bunch of parts for MKII VWs. I would like to sell it all as one group, but if you see a particular piece you would like, send me an offer. I have a set of small doors. They aren't in great shape but are rust free along the seams. Included are a set of fenders, a hood and a moon roof blank from a 92 Jetta. There is a set of big bumper covers in silver, the rear one still has the bumper bar attached, the front does not. A head off of a 2.0l 16v, the timing belt broke and bent valves so it would need a rebuild with new valves/guides. Race header pipe, I believe eurosport brand but would need to verify, the welds on the bracing plate cracked on this and would need to be repaired, but otherwise in good condition. Many other misc parts in boxes, most from the 92 Jetta, but other parts I had acquired through the years for my GTI as well. No longer have any VW's or the space for the stuff, so come and get it.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.